Bruno Bellanger (40) has been appointed Executive Vice-President, Programs, succeeding Cyrille Poetsch who has been appointed to another position within the Safran group.
After joining Airbus as an air-ground communications systems engineer, and Eurogiciel as Project Manager, Bruno Bellanger joined Safran in 2004 as Manager of the Safran Electronics & Defense agency in Toulouse, dedicated to Airbus A380 support. In 2005 he took responsibility for the software development of the A380 and A400M lines, and in 2007, became Head of the Aircraft Information Systems program. In 2008, he was entrusted with managing the GADIRS Program (navigation system of the A400M) and, in November 2011, was appointed Program VP of the Avionics Division. In March 2016 Bruno became General Manager of Large Commercial Engines within Safran Aircraft Engines.
Bruno Bellanger is a graduate of École Nationale Supérieure d’Ingénieurs de Constructions Aéronautiques (ENSICA).
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software