The Russian Hour – a traditional conference that represents the Russian helicopter industry on global markets – to be held this October 23, in Mexico City (Mexico). The event is organized by Russian Exhibition Systems with the support of the Helicopter Industry Association (HIA) with Russian Helicopters acting as a general sponsor. The event is titled “Russian-made helicopters for Latin America: realities and perspective market growth”.
This year, the Russian Hour is held as part of the business mission of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia to the of Latin America countries, led by Denis Manturov, minister. The event to feature presentations by representatives of Russian Helicopters and Russian Helicopter Systems (RHS).
The event will focus on the status of Russian-made helicopter fleet in the region, also on the new and modernized models’ introduction and experience of their operation. The Russian Hour is a B2B and B2G event with representatives of regional companies and local authorities’ presence. There will be an opportunity to inquire directly the responsible persons and receive first-hand information.
Moreover, Russian Helicopters specialists will share the experience on improving the efficiency of aerial firefighting, medevac and SAR missions using helicopters. This topic became especially relevant recently, as Mexico has suffered from the devastating earthquake with a magnitude of 7.1, which resulted in death of over 200 people.
Russian-made helicopters are actively used to help in wake of emergencies and natural disasters around the globe and have earned an undisputable reputation. The Russian Hour will feature the new Ansat helicopter, which is aimed to perform well in such tasks. Due to its design and specifications, this helicopter can be an excellent addition to the fleet of emergency services. New Ansats in medevac configuration are being actively deployed in various Russian regions to help implement the state program for the medical aviation development. These helicopters have proven themselves and received positive acclaim.
Russian Hour is held since 2010. The event is purposed to promote Russian helicopter industry and share experience to the global markets. The Russian Hour was held in US, France, China and Australia and received positive feedback. The current event will be the 9th in a row.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual