After working with the production and development of special batteries for Alcatel, in 2003 François Xavier Foubert joined Safran Aircraft Engines as Deputy Manager of the Châtellerault plant, dedicated to CFM56 parts repair. In 2006 he moved to Queretaro, Mexico, to open a new CFM56 engines MRO shop. In 2010 he joined Safran Helicopter Engines as continuous improvement Manager, subsequently promoted to Integration and Repair VP. In January 2014, he was appointed Executive Vice-President, Quality and Process Excellence.
François-Xavier Foubert is graduated from Ecole Polytechnique (1991), and École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées (1994).
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team