XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) announced today it received several additional orders and deposits from customers under its pre-sales program. “We’re pleased with the strong interest that we received at NBAA’s 2017 Business Aviation Convention,” said Robert LaBelle, Chief Executive Officer of XTI. “These are serious buyers who reserved a priority number for the eventual commercial production of the TriFan 600. We’re focused on that goal.”
XTI officially launched its prototype program at this year’s NBAA trade show in Las Vegas. The company stated that the response at the show was very positive and generated additional financial and strategic relationships for the company. “Hundreds of people visited our booth over the course of the three-day show,” LaBelle added.
The TriFan 600 is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat TriFan 600 will have the speed, range and comfort of a luxury business aircraft and the ability to take off and land vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at 345 miles an hour, with a range of up to 1,200 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically. Its two wing fans then rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 30,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
On June 19, at this year’s Paris Air Show, XTI announced its first orders for the TriFan 600 under the company’s pre-sales program. “With these new orders at NBAA, it’s clear that the market continues to recognize the value proposition of our unique and revolutionary airplane and its patented technology,” said LaBelle. “Vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business aircraft, and our quieter and cleaner state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system.”
XTI launched a formal stock offering in 2016 under SEC Regulation A+, which is open to all unaccredited and accredited investors around the globe. Shares in XTI may be purchased at www.startengine.com/startup/xti providing a unique opportunity for the general public to invest in an aerospace company with a game-changing product, a world-class leadership team, and significant growth potential.
Simultaneously with the equity crowdfunding financing, accredited investors may participate in XTI’s $20 million Series B round.
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week