The principality of Andorra, nestled in the Pyrennes mountains between France and Spain, is the latest country to have a Bell 429. Local operator Heliand was noted operating serial number 57324 on Friday 20th, still carrying its Canadian test registration C-FUBT. The aircrraft is painted in the same yellow and blue scheme that their EC135 and AS350B3 carry, and was seen in the Andooran village of Soldeu operating alongside the EC135.
The aircraft was delivered from Bell’s European base in Prague on 18th October via Stuttgart to Albertville, and onwards west to Andorra. It is expected to take up a French registration in the near future.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team