Simhawk Inc., announced the launch of its first Annual Simulator Training Survey.
The survey is open to all flight operations and individuals that utilize flight simulators for training. It will provide the first ever overall view of customer satisfaction in the industry, analyzing customer satisfaction as well as availability, pricing, and a number of other dimensions.
“There are more training options available than ever before and our survey is aimed at helping buyers compare their experiences of doing business with different simulator operators and training providers,” said Chris Weinberg, CEO of Simhawk. “The survey will also help sellers gain insight into how their customers feel about doing business with them and how their products and services compare to others.”
The survey consists of 13 questions, which can be answered in less than 2 minutes, and an optional section where participants can provide detailed information on up to three different aircraft types. All participants will receive a summary of the survey results, and those that provide detailed information on at least one aircraft type, that they operate, will receive a full version of the survey results.
The survey can be accessed at www.simhawk.com/survey until November 30, 2017 and results of the survey will be made available to participants in early 2018.
- Russian Helicopters develop neonatal EMS interior for Ansat
- Sikorsky and Boeing update Defiant X for US Army FLRAA bid
- Foresight HUMS integrates helicopter-specific data into Digital AirWare MRO software
- Wingcopter secures $22M to expand delivery drone business
- Centum phone location technology approved for Airbus H145
- Bristow achieves ISO 14001 environmental certification for UK operations
- CHC launches partnership for wildfire detection
- Airbus Helicopters resilient in 2020
- CHC wins another UK offshore windfarm contract
- Great Western Air Ambulance reports on 2020 missions
- UK – Children’s Air Ambulance reaches another milestone
- Flyjets adds helicopters to travel planning system
- New multi-million pound Cosford base approved for Midlands Air Ambulance
- Metro Aviation announce STC for Stryker Performance-LOAD Manual Cot Fastener
- Airborne Engines Ltd & Keystone Turbine Services reduce HMU prices
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies