S.A.F.E Structure Designs, a global leader in the design, engineering and manufacturing of ergonomic safety-first OSHA-compliant aircraft maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment, portable field equipment and specialty tooling, announced that it has successfully designed, engineered and manufactured universal maintenance stands to outfit the Bell 407 and Bell 429 for Halo Flight in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Having both the Bell 407 and Bell 429, Halo Flight, a nonprofit organization, searched for cost effective custom maintenance stands that could be used interchangeably between their helicopters. They were unsuccessful in their search until they contacted S.A.F.E. Structure. Known for being a solution provider, S.A.F.E.’s design team worked closely with Halo Flight to come up with universal maintenance stands that were not only designed to work for both aircrafts, but they were also ergonomically sound, OSHA compliant, and met their strict budget constraints. S.A.F.E. Structure has built its global reputation by meeting the unique demands of it customers while still adhering to their mission of manufacturing ergonomic, safety-first OSHA compliant products.
“We at S.A.F.E. are committed to providing solutions for our customers,” says Johnny Buscema, president and CEO. “For such projects that require meeting lean budget constraints, we will, in some situations, cut our bottom line profit. We are grateful that God has given S.A.F.E. the flexibility to make those decisions and that we have the opportunity to support organizations like Halo Flight!”
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team