Palm Beach Helicopters is announcing their innovative new concept that will transform the Helicopter tourism industry. We are bringing the helicopter to the public in a revolutionary way.
What IS this revolutionary concept, exactly?
Heli Harbor is a unique Water Operations Based Helipad that combines a helicopter flight and a boating experience for those living near or have water access. Heli Harbor can travel via the Intercostal Waterway enabling a helicopter to land safely almost anywhere along the waterway.
The experience is both convenient and surreal. Palm Beach Helicopters wants you to kick your feet up and relax. You may be enjoying a scenic lunch, surprising a friend for their birthday or treating your hard-working employees to an incentive celebration dinner on the waterfront. Palm Beach Helicopters will come to your location and welcome you and up to 19 other passengers on board for an adventure.
Initially, Heli Harbor will incorporate the enjoyment of picturesque views of the South Florida Intercostal Waterway by boat with an exciting scenic helicopter experience from a different vantage point 1,000 feet in the air. Heli Harbor will be the first of its kind to offer this exhilarating experience to the public. Heli Harbor is no longer simply an idea but a “LIVE” Kickstarter Project positioned to raise the necessary capital to bring the concept to fruition. We encourage you to help us to create those lasting memories for thousands of individuals by joining our adventure, helping us to spread the word!
If you’d like to be one of the first on board the Heli Harbor, check out our Kickstarter campaign. By backing our project, you’ll receive special rewards on scenic flights, flight training, and cool aviation swag.
Have you ever flown in a helicopter before? It’s an exhilarating experience. Nothing beats being high above the treetops, allowing the architectural beauty of the landscape below to captivate your imagination. Test your comfort zone after the flight, by allowing yourself to experience the adventurous thrill of landing on the back of a luxury 72-foot Catamaran on the water.
The Heli Harbor campaign is LIVE today! We want to take you on the experience of a life time. Get in early, back our project by booking yourself a trip on board, and we’ll see YOU on the water!
- Drone penetrates helicopter windshield, injuring crew
- EHang joins European Union project to demo Urban Air Mobility
- VNH South successfully organized the 2020 Customer Conference
- Belarus will receive new Mi-35s from Russia
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)