Multiflight is proud to become an official Distributor on behalf of the Safran Helicopter Engines Network.
“We are delighted to be an official Safran distributor and to be working closely with Safran, a leading global aircraft engine manufacturer,” said Steve Borrowdale, Multiflight’s Managing Director.
Safran is a world-leading manufacturer of gas turbine engines for both civil and military helicopters. The company designs, produces, sells and supports a complete range of engines for this market.
As an official Safran Distributor, Multiflight is able to offer:
- Sales and purchasing of engines
- Parts and tooling
- Exchange agreements
- SBH Agreements 5 Star Plans
More than 18,000 Turbomeca engines already power helicopters built by the world’s leading manufacturers: Airbus Helicopters, AVIC, Sikorsky, Bell Helicopter, Finmeccanica Helicopters (formerly AgustaWestland), Denel, Russian Helicopters, HAL, Boeing, etc.
In the military sector, Safran powers the Tiger, NH90, Finmeccanica Helicopters A109 Power, AW101 and many others.
Helicopters powered by Safran are deployed by 2,500 customers in 150 countries.
Safran offers several main engine families: Arrius and Arriel (up to 1,000 shaft horsepower), for light and medium helicopters; TM333, Arrano and Ardiden (rated at 1,000 to 2,000 SHP), for civil and military machines in the 5 to 8 ton class; Makila and RTM322 (over 2,000 SHP), for heavy rotorcraft.
Multiflight is one of the UK’s leading private aviation companies, providing first class aviation services and facilities to customers throughout the world from its base on the South Side of Leeds Bradford Airport.
Services include fixed wing and helicopter charter, executive handling, private VIP terminal, aircraft sales, aircraft parts, engineering, hangarage, aircraft management, advanced helicopter flight training and a café.
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software