Rotortrade Services, an international helicopter distributor and exclusive global distributor of Leonardo’s pre-owned helicopters, is glad to announce it has initiated return to service (RTS) activity on three Airbus H225 helicopters currently being maintained by Vector Aerospace.
Rotortrade was mandated earlier this year by a group of lenders to manage the repossession, maintenance and sale of several H225 and S-76C++ helicopters from CHC following its bankruptcy filing. After evaluating several maintenance providers, Rotortrade selected Vector Aerospace to ensure the H225s were properly stored according to the OEM’s maintenance manual and returned to service when need be.
Today, both companies are proud to announce that three H225 helicopters – two full search and rescue (SAR) variants with, respectively, 20 total (factory) flight hours and 284 hours still under original OEM warranty, and one 2014 offshore variant – are being returned to service to become fully airworthy under EASA regulations and flight ready to be operated in any region of the world.
The H225 market has seen some positive signs recently and the time is right. This RTS activity will allow any operator requiring such aircraft to find a readily available solution. Airbus Helicopters and Safran Helicopter Engines have shown tremendous support throughout this process.
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways