We have known for a while now that selling aircraft occurs in an international market and therefore our aircraft sales team are pleased to introduce the latest addition to the company, Steve Reyna who is based in the state of Texas in the US.
Steve is a former Naval Aviator who has flown 20 different types of aircraft, with commercial and instrument rated licenses in both rotary and fixed wing.
Having been in the industry for more than 22 years, Steves extensive experience includes commercial aircraft brokering roles at Bell, Agusta and MD Helicopters, foreign military sales and flying for the United States Navy. He has built and retains relationships throughout India, SE Asia and Northern Pacific regions. Combined with his comprehensive knowledge of aviation, Steve is well aware of the requirements and challenges faced by operators and brings with him the invaluable knowledge needed to provide our clients with suitable solutions.
Together with Stephen Boyce, Dan Egan, Dale James, Steve Reyna, Oceania Aviation has formed the professional aircraft sales team to assist in meeting each and every requirement needed by todays operators.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy