Both our founding director, Jonathan Bowen and myself, Stephen Boyce, will be attending this years HAC conference as an exhibitor. Joining us at our booth will be a brand new Transport Canada approved Cargo Pod for attendees to view and inspect.
This year we are attending HAC with our popular Airborne Systems H125 series Cargo Pod. The Cargo Pod will be available on display at our booth at the entrance. The pod is already well proven in Canada and this season handled the brusing British Columbia wild fires and previously a couple of years of logging support and the gentle attention of Fallers… It’s fancy enough for V.I.P Heliski operations plus the demonstrator incorporates our latest water resistant modification to keep your clients’ equipment and luggage as dry as possible.
Further exciting news is that same pod has been modified and installed on a Bell 429.
The director, Jonathan, our new US sales agent, Steve Reyna and myself will be attending HAC.
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy