Two deadlines are approaching for individuals interested in applying for a Women in Aviation International (WAI) scholarship for 2018. In order to apply, you must be a WAI member as of November 1, 2017. Scholarship applications must be submitted online or postmarked no later than November 13, 2017. All applications may be submitted online at www.WAI.org and applicants are allowed to apply for up to three scholarships.
“Time is running out to apply for the opportunity to change your life and enhance your life and career,” says WAI President Dr. Peggy Chabrian. “Thanks to the generous benefactors of these scholarships, there’s something for almost everyone – from college students through members seeking a mid-life career change.”
Scholarships for 2018 will be awarded during WAI’s 29th annual International Women in Aviation Conference to be held at Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada, from March 22-24, 2018.
“Our scholarship offerings match the diversity of our membership,” adds Dr. Chabrian. “These scholarships aren’t just for students and aren’t just for pilots. So much opportunity exists — so take a look and apply for a WAI scholarship today.”
- Can aviation ever be truly green?
- HAI Sadly Announces the Passing of Matthew Zuccaro
- Executive Vice-President Finance appointed at Airbus Helicopters
- Bristow to trial Unmanned systems to help with SAR
- NAVSUP WSS signs $2.3 billion H-60 Seahawk PBL Renewal Contract
- Safran opens new CAP 2020 industrial campus in Tarnos
- New Leonardo facility in São Paulo
- Airbus maintains global market leader position in 2019
- Introducing Leonardo&Codemar S.A., a new joint venture
- WAI Board Aappoints new CEO
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas