Two deadlines are approaching for individuals interested in applying for a Women in Aviation International (WAI) scholarship for 2018. In order to apply, you must be a WAI member as of November 1, 2017. Scholarship applications must be submitted online or postmarked no later than November 13, 2017. All applications may be submitted online at www.WAI.org and applicants are allowed to apply for up to three scholarships.
“Time is running out to apply for the opportunity to change your life and enhance your life and career,” says WAI President Dr. Peggy Chabrian. “Thanks to the generous benefactors of these scholarships, there’s something for almost everyone – from college students through members seeking a mid-life career change.”
Scholarships for 2018 will be awarded during WAI’s 29th annual International Women in Aviation Conference to be held at Reno-Sparks Convention Center in Reno, Nevada, from March 22-24, 2018.
“Our scholarship offerings match the diversity of our membership,” adds Dr. Chabrian. “These scholarships aren’t just for students and aren’t just for pilots. So much opportunity exists — so take a look and apply for a WAI scholarship today.”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee