We are delighted to announce that five people nominated by EAAA for the 2017 Association of Air Ambulance Awards of Excellence have been shortlisted.
Zac Augarde, a young supporter of EAAA who was diagnosed with autism when he was three, has been shortlisted for the Outstanding Young Person Award. At the age of six, Zac held his birthday party in support of us, with his friends donating money to EAAA in lieu of presents. Thanks to him more young children are aware of the work that we do.
Longstanding Critical Care Paramedic Rod Wells, who in the last 12 months has attended 276 missions and treated 182 patients, has been shortlisted for the Air Ambulance Paramedic of the Year Award and Ann Squires, a devoted volunteer in Cambridgeshire who has racked up 2,000 hours volunteering on behalf of the charity has been shortlisted for Charity Volunteer of the Year.
EAAA’s HR department has also been shortlisted for its innovation through a travel inspired induction package, including a postcard, a boarding pass and a passport, and will be up for Innovation of the Year Award.
Finally, Tim Brooks a former engineer at East Anglian Air Ambulance who retired earlier this year has been shortlisted for Air Operations Support Staff Member of the Year Award. Tim has been associated with the charity for over 15 years and is known for always going the extra mile.
The awards will take place in London on 13 November. We wish all shortlisted nominees the best of luck!
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager