Mr. Bilek has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry. Among his duties, he will oversee operational requirements such as purchasing, shipping, receiving, government property management, tool control and hazardous waste disposal.
Before joining Summit Aviation he was the Parts and Distribution Manager at fly ADVANCED. Other prior positions held include Regional Parts Distribution Supervisor and Senior Materials Specialist at Textron Aviation, Material Handler at Dassault Falcon Jet and Material Manager at Evergreen International Airlines, Inc.
Mr. Bilek is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- 09-Dec-19 ZK-HPB Airbus AS350B2 White Island, New Zealand
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms