Mr. Bilek has more than 12 years of experience in the aerospace industry. Among his duties, he will oversee operational requirements such as purchasing, shipping, receiving, government property management, tool control and hazardous waste disposal.
Before joining Summit Aviation he was the Parts and Distribution Manager at fly ADVANCED. Other prior positions held include Regional Parts Distribution Supervisor and Senior Materials Specialist at Textron Aviation, Material Handler at Dassault Falcon Jet and Material Manager at Evergreen International Airlines, Inc.
Mr. Bilek is currently pursuing his bachelor’s degree in Logistics and Supply Chain Management from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines