Schiebel hosted customers from all over the world, spanning five continents, for its second international CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference from 17 to 19 October in Vienna.
Following the success of the first CAMCOPTER® S-100 User Conference in 2012, Schiebel again welcomed its valued customers for a three-day conference. Users of the market-leading Unmanned Air System (UAS), the CAMCOPTER® S-100, were presented with the latest innovations, informative and productive sessions as well as international networking opportunities and best practice exchange.
“Schiebel has consistently set the benchmark for the rotary-wing UAS industry and we will continue to do so,” says Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group. “We listen to our customers worldwide across all markets and then we incorporate the features they ask for along with the latest state-of-the-art technical advancements, offering them even more capabilities.”
The company remains committed to cutting-edge innovation and offering the best system in its class. Bringing together people operating the S-100 and deploying it for various missions, allows the collection of valuable insights. Schiebel shapes the future by incorporating the latest in technological developments and leveraging the knowledge and experience of its customers in order to anticipate the demands of tomorrow’s market.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager