SevenBar Aviation is pleased to announce it has signed a multi-year agreement with Truth Data Insights as part of the ongoing Safety Management System expansion and flight data monitoring (FDM) initiative. “This partnership with Truth Data Insights will allow us to further develop and fine-tune a robust and effective quality assurance program, not only for our internal purposes and operations, but for our hospital partners as well” says Sean Mulholland, Director of Safety.
SevenBar Aviation’s Flight Operations Quality Assurance (FOQA) program extends across the fleet to fixed and rotor aircraft, and SevenBar will be monitoring and collecting data in accordance with the FAA mandated April, 2018 deadline for FDM.
Truth Data draws upon years of experience in helicopter and fixed wing flight data monitoring analysis to provide tailored analytics support that is scalable for operators, large or small. “We’re pleased to welcome SevenBar Aviation to our portfolio of air medical clients” says Peter Henrikson, President of Truth Data. He adds, “The expansion of FDM and the agility of services like ours to provide insight and actionable safety data will certainly have an effect on the overall safety performance of the air medical industry.” Currently, Truth Data provides flight data support for a variety of domestic and international operators.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager