Bell Helicopter invites attendees to the Textron chalet. This year, attendees will have the opportunity to speak with subject matter experts and learn about Bell Helicopter’s full line of aircraft. Visitors will also have the opportunity to learn more about the company’s integrated global support and service offerings, including Bell Helicopter’s Customer Advantage Plans which provide customers with total aircraft coverage through the entire lifecycle of the aircraft.
Attendees will get to view several aircraft mockups on static display including:
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X is the perfect military trainer, which offers incredible value unlike any other helicopter in its class. Designed to be easier and safer to fly thanks to its superior standard equipment and state-of-the-art Garmin 1000H TM glass cockpit.
- Bell 525 Relentless, with its luxurious and decadent interior, is also designed to be the safest, most technologically advanced commercial helicopter in its class. The 525 is the first fly-by-wire commercial helicopter in the world.
- Bell V-280 Valor is an aircraft that will provide unmatched speed, range, payload, agility, survivability and endurance at an affordable cost.
In addition, the Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey will also be exhibited at the show. The Osprey routinely performs a variety of global missions as the most in-demand aircraft with the United States Marine Corps. The flexibility of tiltrotor is repeatedly demonstrated in crisis response and humanitarian relief campaigns, and the V-22 continues to transform rotorcraft operations everywhere.
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years