Responding to invitations from the superyacht community, XTI Aircraft Company (XTI) exhibited the revolutionary TriFan 600 at the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show, November 1-5, 2017, the world’s largest boat show. Following the show, XTI announced today it has received over 60 orders from customers under its pre-sales program, in addition to several more large investors.
“Owners and builders of yachts with landing pads, as well as this entire community, have embraced the TriFan,” said Robert LaBelle, Chief Executive Officer of XTI. “At the Ft. Lauderdale show and in the days following, we’ve now surpassed 60 orders for the aircraft.”
On June 19, at this year’s Paris Air Show, XTI announced its first orders for the TriFan 600 under the company’s pre-sales program. Following Paris, XTI officially launched its prototype program at this year’s National Business Aircraft Association trade show in Las Vegas in October where the company received numerous additional orders and expanded its financial and strategic relationships.
“With orders at the Paris Air Show, NBAA, and now the Ft. Lauderdale International Boat Show,” said LaBelle, “it’s clear that the market continues to recognize the value proposition of our unique and revolutionary airplane and its patented technology. Vertical takeoff combined with long-range, the speed and comfort of a business aircraft, and our quieter and cleaner state-of-the-art hybrid-electric propulsion system.”
The TriFan 600 is a major breakthrough in aviation and air travel. The six-seat TriFan 600 will have the speed, range and comfort of a luxury business aircraft and the ability to take off and land vertically, like a helicopter. It will travel at 345 miles an hour, with a range of up to 1,200 miles. Using three ducted fans, the TriFan lifts off vertically. Its two wing fans then rotate forward for a seamless transition to cruise speed and its initial climb. It will reach 30,000 feet in just ten minutes and cruise to the destination as a highly efficient business aircraft.
XTI launched a formal stock offering in 2016 under SEC Regulation A+, which is open to all unaccredited and accredited investors around the globe. Shares in XTI may be purchased at www.startengine.com/startup/xti providing a unique opportunity for the general public to invest in an aerospace company with a game-changing product, a world-class leadership team, and significant growth potential.
Simultaneously with the equity crowdfunding financing, accredited investors may participate in XTI’s $20 million Series B round.
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager