For a booming economy with 40% of its gross domestic product comprised of oil and gas output, United Arab Emirates relies on various resources to support their highest earning industry, including Bell helicopters. Our customers support this thriving industry by transporting oil and gas employees to and from rigs in the Arabian Gulf.
Abu Dhabi Aviation (ADA) serves as an example of an offshore transportation charter company that achieved many milestones in its region. This customer is the largest commercial helicopter operator in the Middle East and has achieved over 1 million flight hours. With 27 Bell 412 and 7 Bell 212 helicopters, the company’s continuous support of the oil and gas industry in the Middle East is evident through their accomplishments.
ADA works on a global scale, supporting on and offshore oil production and mining exploration in Ethiopia, India, Brazil, Indonesia, Madagascar and Papua New Guinea with hopes to expand to South America. They continue to share their aircraft and safety expertise and recently developed their own Bell 412 simulator to serve as a primary training center in the Middle East.
This busy aviation company continues to expand the versatility of helicopters throughout the Middle East by providing more than offshore transport. In the Yemen, ADA supports other telecommunications operations. In the UAE, their aircraft assist with crop spraying. The helicopters were instrumental to disaster relief in Pakistan and ADA also carries out healthcare emergency medical service (HEMS) missions all throughout the Middle East. Look out for Abu Dhabi Aviation and Bell Helicopter at the 2017 Dubai Air Show.
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System
- HAI President Message – Still going strong after 70 years
- Airbus reports strong Full-Year 2018 results