AEM Corp and VIH Aerospace have announced that Eagle Copters of Calgary has selected the MCP01-100N NVIS Master Caution Panel for use in a customer upgrade program. Eagle Copters are refurbishing five (5) Bell 212 helicopters for an undisclosed customer and chose the MCP01 for ease of integration with the new NVG cockpit and reliability of operation.
Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development at AEM, supported the program in conjunction with Luba Jovicic, Avionics Manager at Eagle Copters.
The MCP01 product line has been a collaboration between AEM (Design, Qualification and Manufacture) and VIH Aerospace (Certification, Sales and PR). The MCP01 is STC’d by TCCA (SH14-43), the FAA (SRO350NY) and EASA (10057794).
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit