AEM Corp and VIH Aerospace have announced that Eagle Copters of Calgary has selected the MCP01-100N NVIS Master Caution Panel for use in a customer upgrade program. Eagle Copters are refurbishing five (5) Bell 212 helicopters for an undisclosed customer and chose the MCP01 for ease of integration with the new NVG cockpit and reliability of operation.
Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development at AEM, supported the program in conjunction with Luba Jovicic, Avionics Manager at Eagle Copters.
The MCP01 product line has been a collaboration between AEM (Design, Qualification and Manufacture) and VIH Aerospace (Certification, Sales and PR). The MCP01 is STC’d by TCCA (SH14-43), the FAA (SRO350NY) and EASA (10057794).
- Helicopter now stationed at Scotland Memorial Hospital
- Safran Helicopter Engines Partners with Citicopter in Russia
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement
- Rusada joins the European Helicopter Association
- Airbus Helicopters showed H135 at HeliRussia
- Magpas Air Ambulance CEO appointed to the Board of the Association of Air Ambulances
- Sikorsky Receives Contract To Build 12 CH-53K
- Helicopter Training Squadron 18 Receives Award
- B505 Continues Global Expansion
- ADS-B Rebates Have All Been Reserved
- NeoXCraft designers VRCO sign agreement with ConnectJets
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln