AEM Corp and VIH Aerospace have announced that Eagle Copters of Calgary has selected the MCP01-100N NVIS Master Caution Panel for use in a customer upgrade program. Eagle Copters are refurbishing five (5) Bell 212 helicopters for an undisclosed customer and chose the MCP01 for ease of integration with the new NVG cockpit and reliability of operation.
Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development at AEM, supported the program in conjunction with Luba Jovicic, Avionics Manager at Eagle Copters.
The MCP01 product line has been a collaboration between AEM (Design, Qualification and Manufacture) and VIH Aerospace (Certification, Sales and PR). The MCP01 is STC’d by TCCA (SH14-43), the FAA (SRO350NY) and EASA (10057794).
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F
- Thales and StandardAero mark first flight of 4-axis autopilot for Airbus AS350 and H125
- Brazil’s Federal Highway Police orders six AW119s
- Elbit win $96M Contract for a Rotary-Wing Mission Training Center
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal