AEM Corp and VIH Aerospace have announced that Eagle Copters of Calgary has selected the MCP01-100N NVIS Master Caution Panel for use in a customer upgrade program. Eagle Copters are refurbishing five (5) Bell 212 helicopters for an undisclosed customer and chose the MCP01 for ease of integration with the new NVG cockpit and reliability of operation.
Luc Schingh, Sales and Business Development at AEM, supported the program in conjunction with Luba Jovicic, Avionics Manager at Eagle Copters.
The MCP01 product line has been a collaboration between AEM (Design, Qualification and Manufacture) and VIH Aerospace (Certification, Sales and PR). The MCP01 is STC’d by TCCA (SH14-43), the FAA (SRO350NY) and EASA (10057794).
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream