Eagle Australasia will shortly welcome a Bell 407 into the hangar from Allway Logistics and are ready to start work on Eagle’s 15th high-performance conversion.
The Eagle 407HP is the result of a conversion in which the Bell 407 Rolls Royce engine is replaced with a Honeywell HTS900 for better performance, increased payload and greater fuel efficiency.
The Eagle Conversion team are excited to get to work, with the assistance of the newest addition to the team, Craig Swayne. Craig joins the Australian team direct from our international partner, Eagle Canada, bringing with him the knowledge and experience necessary to guide the local team through the conversion process.
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters