National air medical transport leader Med-Trans Corporation has moved its headquarters operations into a new building at the Denton Enterprise Airport. The new 31,500 square foot facility includes 24,000 square feet of office and classroom space in addition to 7,500 square feet of hangar accommodations.
The facility becomes Med-Trans’ principal base of operations, including the company’s operational control center, maintenance control center and communications center. The facility also houses flight operations and maintenance training capabilities along with human patient simulation laboratories for clinical crew training.
More than 70 Med-Trans leadership and staff personnel have moved into the new building from facilities in Lewisville, Texas, that they shared with parent company Air Medical Group Holdings, Inc. (AMGH). AMGH is expanding into the space vacated by Med-Trans.
Med-Trans President Rob Hamilton said, “This is a major development for our company and is a reflection of the hard work of all the Med-Trans professionals who are dedicated to saving lives all across the country. The new Denton Enterprise Airport location for Med-Trans supports our initiatives to establish and maintain the cultural focus that drives our mission across all disciplines,” he added.
The new facility will allow centralized training for team members, while remaining near the Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport for personnel travel and supply chain efficiencies.
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance