Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today the delivery of four Bell 412EP helicopters to Argentina. The Government of Argentina will use these aircraft for search and rescue operations, humanitarian assistance and disaster relief, peacekeeping support, scientific operations in the Antarctic, and other missions.
“This is an important milestone for Bell Helicopter and we are proud to deliver four Bell 412EPs to improve the safety and security of Argentinean citizens,” said Jay Ortiz, vice president, Latin America. “The Bell 412 is known for its reliable performance under the most extreme circumstances and is the choice aircraft to support the missions of the Government of Argentina.”
The proposal for the four Bell 412EPs was submitted by the Government of Argentina and approved by the State Department in 2015.
The Bell 412 and its variants offer the most rugged medium twin-engine helicopter available, with the best readiness rate of any helicopter in its class. The Bell 412EP possesses a dual digital automatic flight control system with available IFR option and Category A/JAR OPS 3 capability provides greater control and improved situational awareness. With a cruise speed of 122 knots (226 kph), range of 357 nautical miles (662 km) and an expansive cabin easily accommodating 13 passengers and two crew members, the Bell 412EP is capable of fitting multiple mission criteria.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet