WIKING Helicopter Service GmbH today welcomed the second H145 from Airbus Helicopters on the base at JadeWeserAirport.
Almost a year ago, the renewal of the “Alpha Echo” D-HOAE began Helicopter fleet by taking over the first Airbus Helicopters H145 for offshore use. This new Hubscharuber has now in very demanding use over the North Sea proven and even exceed the high expectations in many areas. That was how it was Use for the pilot transfer service during the storm “Xaviar” a real endurance test for Crews and machine, both of which have passed with flying colors. The further machine will continue the route of fleet modernization at Wiking. After the technical and official transfer into the operational enterprise becomes the new Machine “Alpha Fox” “D-HOAF for a long-term order of the Siemens Gamesa Renewable used in the UK. There, WIKING will be transporting service technicians and materials on wind turbines in the wind farm “Galloper” with the new H145.
For use above the sea, the H145 has a seating configuration that allows it to seat up to eight Passengers in accordance with international offshore guidelines. With the Combination of small external dimensions, a comparatively small rotor diameter, with at the same time largest interior of its class and highest power / weight ratio, is the H145 the ideal machine for offshore applications. The new Helionix cockpit with 4-axis autopilot and car hovering is another plus for these challenging missions.
- Columbia Helicopters Still Aims to Sell
- Irish SAR pilots to take industrial action
- Serbia to Order more Mi-17/Mi-35s from Russia
- Rolls-Royce Awarded $36M Contract for Delivery of 17 V-22 AE1107C Engines
- New police airbase in Essex
- Bell at SXSW 2019
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $144M Contract for V-22 Support
- Bell Awarded $440M Contract for AH-1Z Production
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension