The Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX) 2018 was launched at a press conference last week with to an audience of Defence Attachés, representatives of the Egyptian Armed Forces, members of the media and the defence industry.
Attendees were addressed by a panel which included Major General Doctor Mohamed Al Assar, Minister of State for Military Production, Major General Tarek Saad Zaghlol, Chairman of Egypt Armaments Authority, Major General Mohsen Abdel Nabi, Chairman of Armed Foces Moral Affairs Department, Tim Porter, Managing Director of Clarion Defence & Security and Thomas Gaunt, Event Director, Clarion Defence & Security.
The briefing outlined the exhibition and how industry and military will be offered the best possible opportunities to make the most of EDEX 2018, which will take place 3-5 December 2018 at Egypt International Exhibition Centre, a brand new state of the art venue in Cairo.
Early-bird bookings for exhibition space are now open.
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system