The Egypt Defence Expo (EDEX) 2018 was launched at a press conference last week with to an audience of Defence Attachés, representatives of the Egyptian Armed Forces, members of the media and the defence industry.
Attendees were addressed by a panel which included Major General Doctor Mohamed Al Assar, Minister of State for Military Production, Major General Tarek Saad Zaghlol, Chairman of Egypt Armaments Authority, Major General Mohsen Abdel Nabi, Chairman of Armed Foces Moral Affairs Department, Tim Porter, Managing Director of Clarion Defence & Security and Thomas Gaunt, Event Director, Clarion Defence & Security.
The briefing outlined the exhibition and how industry and military will be offered the best possible opportunities to make the most of EDEX 2018, which will take place 3-5 December 2018 at Egypt International Exhibition Centre, a brand new state of the art venue in Cairo.
Early-bird bookings for exhibition space are now open.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment