On 4th January 2018, Southern Vietnam Helicopter Company (VNH South) honorably received Safety Excellent Award given by Korea National Oil Ltd. Company (KNOC) for Recognition of 10 Years Lost Time Injury Free. The award is granted to VNH South for exceptional performance for 10 continuous years of safe operations.
From 2007 to now, VNH South has been performing more than 1,800 flights (approximately to 6,300 hours of flight), safely serving KNOC’s exploration and production activities at Rong Doi field. In addition to ensuring crew change flights, VNH South also provides emergency flights for KNOC such as transportation of urgent equipment, injured offshore workers and fishermen. Especially in the recent Tembin tropical storm, VNH South timely and safely arranged flights to evacuate workers of KNOC in particular and other oil and gas companies in general fromoffshore to avoid the storm and then moved them back to the platforms to resume production activities.
VNH South commits to improve its services quality and maintain high standards of safety to support KNOC in accomplishing Oil and Gas exploration and production targets in the future.
- Medical City Fort Worth opens new helipad
- Monacair turns 30 and looks ahead
- Lockheed Awarded $10M Contract for Apache Modernized Vision Sensors
- LA Fire Department adds 5th AW139 helicopter
- Schiebel demostrates comint and imaging payloads of S-100 Camcopter®
- CHC Announces New Contract with OMV
- California Army National Guard newest helicopters
- Italian National Fire Corps to enhance its emergency multirole airborne capabilities
- Uttah Pradesh Government launches four new tourist heli flights
- Sri Lankan Air Force carry out first aerial seeding operation
- India approves Donaldson IBFs in AW139 and H130
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system