Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (“Bluedrop”) (TSX-V: BPLI) through its subsidiary Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. has received a $1M contract through the Build in Canada Innovation Program to deliver an innovative new approach to hoist training for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Maritime Helicopter (MH) community.
The new CH-148 virtual reality Rescue Hoist Simulator will provide MH crews the ability to complete mission specific hoist and crew communication evolutions in operationally relevant environments. As one of the first virtual reality rear-crew mission training simulators available within the RCAF, this simulator will enhance crew readiness at reduced risk and cost while maximizing the value of flight operations. Bluedrop will work closely with 12 Wing to tailor simulator capabilities to address basic and advanced crew training requirements.
“We are very pleased to continue our work with the Maritime Helicopter community, supporting their operations with this state-of-the-art training device. As Bluedrop is already a proud partner in the CH-148 training program through the provision of instructors and courseware, this project underlines our extensive capabilities as a complete training systems integrator,” said Jean-Claude Siew, Vice President of Technology & Simulation.
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual