Bluedrop Performance Learning Inc. (“Bluedrop”) (TSX-V: BPLI) through its subsidiary Bluedrop Training & Simulation Inc. has received a $1M contract through the Build in Canada Innovation Program to deliver an innovative new approach to hoist training for the Royal Canadian Air Force’s Maritime Helicopter (MH) community.
The new CH-148 virtual reality Rescue Hoist Simulator will provide MH crews the ability to complete mission specific hoist and crew communication evolutions in operationally relevant environments. As one of the first virtual reality rear-crew mission training simulators available within the RCAF, this simulator will enhance crew readiness at reduced risk and cost while maximizing the value of flight operations. Bluedrop will work closely with 12 Wing to tailor simulator capabilities to address basic and advanced crew training requirements.
“We are very pleased to continue our work with the Maritime Helicopter community, supporting their operations with this state-of-the-art training device. As Bluedrop is already a proud partner in the CH-148 training program through the provision of instructors and courseware, this project underlines our extensive capabilities as a complete training systems integrator,” said Jean-Claude Siew, Vice President of Technology & Simulation.
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama