Life Link III announced today the launch of OneLink™, a mobile app that allows hospitals and first responders to request air medical transport with the click of a button. Life Link III’s OneLink™ connects a mobile device, tablet or desktop directly to the Life Link III Communication Center to request an aircraft when critical care transport is necessary. All transport requests are transferred immediately to Life Link III’s computer aided dispatch (CAD) system to get the request initiated as quickly as possible – when time is of the essence and the patient condition is critical.
Developed in partnership with Flight Vector™, OneLink™ is available for both scene incidents and interfacility transports. In order to access the app, hospitals and first responders will be required to go through a verification process to register. Users will then be able to submit a request for air medical transport and track an immediate response. Once a Life Link III aircraft has been assigned, the requester will receive notification of the flight status and will be able to track the estimated time of arrival through the OneLink™ flight map. True to Life Link III’s commitment to always doing what is best for the patient, they will continue to send the closest appropriate aircraft – whether it is Life Link III or another service.
“OneLink™ provides our partners in care with another great resource to enhance access to critical care and minimize transport time. Utilizing OneLink™ will allow hospital teams and first responders to streamline the process when requesting air medical transport, decreasing our response time and allowing the focus to continue to be on the patient and getting them to the care they need as quickly as possible,” said Josh Howell, Vice President of Operations at Life Link III.
Adds Edward Eroe, President and CEO of Life Link III, “We are proud to offer this innovative resource to hospitals and first responders. OneLink™ is another way we affirm our commitment to always doing what is best for the patients we serve.”
Life Link III’s OneLink™ can be accessed by downloading the app through the Apple Store, Google Play or by accessing the desktop version.
As the largest hospital-based non-profit consortium program in the United States with ten member-owners, Life Link III has a 33-year history of demonstrating its dedication to improving patient care and transport safety. In October 2017, Life Link III was named Air Medical Transport Program of the Year, an international honor that recognizes an air medical program that has demonstrated a superior level of patient care, management prowess, and quality leadership through visionary and innovative approaches, customer service, safety consciousness, community service and commitment to the medical transport community as a whole.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee