Life Link III announced today the launch of OneLink™, a mobile app that allows hospitals and first responders to request air medical transport with the click of a button. Life Link III’s OneLink™ connects a mobile device, tablet or desktop directly to the Life Link III Communication Center to request an aircraft when critical care transport is necessary. All transport requests are transferred immediately to Life Link III’s computer aided dispatch (CAD) system to get the request initiated as quickly as possible – when time is of the essence and the patient condition is critical.
Developed in partnership with Flight Vector™, OneLink™ is available for both scene incidents and interfacility transports. In order to access the app, hospitals and first responders will be required to go through a verification process to register. Users will then be able to submit a request for air medical transport and track an immediate response. Once a Life Link III aircraft has been assigned, the requester will receive notification of the flight status and will be able to track the estimated time of arrival through the OneLink™ flight map. True to Life Link III’s commitment to always doing what is best for the patient, they will continue to send the closest appropriate aircraft – whether it is Life Link III or another service.
“OneLink™ provides our partners in care with another great resource to enhance access to critical care and minimize transport time. Utilizing OneLink™ will allow hospital teams and first responders to streamline the process when requesting air medical transport, decreasing our response time and allowing the focus to continue to be on the patient and getting them to the care they need as quickly as possible,” said Josh Howell, Vice President of Operations at Life Link III.
Adds Edward Eroe, President and CEO of Life Link III, “We are proud to offer this innovative resource to hospitals and first responders. OneLink™ is another way we affirm our commitment to always doing what is best for the patients we serve.”
Life Link III’s OneLink™ can be accessed by downloading the app through the Apple Store, Google Play or by accessing the desktop version.
As the largest hospital-based non-profit consortium program in the United States with ten member-owners, Life Link III has a 33-year history of demonstrating its dedication to improving patient care and transport safety. In October 2017, Life Link III was named Air Medical Transport Program of the Year, an international honor that recognizes an air medical program that has demonstrated a superior level of patient care, management prowess, and quality leadership through visionary and innovative approaches, customer service, safety consciousness, community service and commitment to the medical transport community as a whole.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System