Héli-Union has just received one Leonardo AW139 helicopter to support its offshore helicopter operations in Africa. The market-leading intermediate twin-engine helicopter is leased from a renowned helicopter leasing company.
The leased helicopter will operate on a new contract in Gabon, for offshore passenger crew change from Port Gentil Airport to the designated offshore base.
“AW139 is now becoming one of the most demanded helicopter types in the Oil and Gas industry. We are pleased to lease yet another AW139 to support our offshore helicopter operations. This shows that even during this difficult period, our fleet does not cease to grow and we are heading in the right direction,” said Jean-Baptiste OLRY, HELI UNION Sales and Operations Director.
Héli-Union is currently operating 8 AW139 in Africa and in Asia.
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf