Héli-Union has just received one Leonardo AW139 helicopter to support its offshore helicopter operations in Africa. The market-leading intermediate twin-engine helicopter is leased from a renowned helicopter leasing company.
The leased helicopter will operate on a new contract in Gabon, for offshore passenger crew change from Port Gentil Airport to the designated offshore base.
“AW139 is now becoming one of the most demanded helicopter types in the Oil and Gas industry. We are pleased to lease yet another AW139 to support our offshore helicopter operations. This shows that even during this difficult period, our fleet does not cease to grow and we are heading in the right direction,” said Jean-Baptiste OLRY, HELI UNION Sales and Operations Director.
Héli-Union is currently operating 8 AW139 in Africa and in Asia.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President