Héli-Union has just received one Leonardo AW139 helicopter to support its offshore helicopter operations in Africa. The market-leading intermediate twin-engine helicopter is leased from a renowned helicopter leasing company.
The leased helicopter will operate on a new contract in Gabon, for offshore passenger crew change from Port Gentil Airport to the designated offshore base.
“AW139 is now becoming one of the most demanded helicopter types in the Oil and Gas industry. We are pleased to lease yet another AW139 to support our offshore helicopter operations. This shows that even during this difficult period, our fleet does not cease to grow and we are heading in the right direction,” said Jean-Baptiste OLRY, HELI UNION Sales and Operations Director.
Héli-Union is currently operating 8 AW139 in Africa and in Asia.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria