Héli-Union has just received one Leonardo AW139 helicopter to support its offshore helicopter operations in Africa. The market-leading intermediate twin-engine helicopter is leased from a renowned helicopter leasing company.
The leased helicopter will operate on a new contract in Gabon, for offshore passenger crew change from Port Gentil Airport to the designated offshore base.
“AW139 is now becoming one of the most demanded helicopter types in the Oil and Gas industry. We are pleased to lease yet another AW139 to support our offshore helicopter operations. This shows that even during this difficult period, our fleet does not cease to grow and we are heading in the right direction,” said Jean-Baptiste OLRY, HELI UNION Sales and Operations Director.
Héli-Union is currently operating 8 AW139 in Africa and in Asia.
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management
- Jämtlandsflyg to seize operations
- Aeronautical Accessories to distribute GPMS HUMS for 407 i
- FAA Establishes Restrictions on Drone Operations over DOJ and DOD Facilities
- ESG offering Smart Mission Display for helicopters and mission aircraft
- Rosoboronexport Ready to Expand Cooperation
- Kopter Group will exhibit its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2019
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 27,000th mission
- Airbus eDynamic troubleshooting tool
- Airbus Keycopter at Heli-Expo 2019
- 8 Golden Rules About Weather and Helicopter Flights
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces Facility Relocation and Expansion
- New Trustee for Taranaki Rescue Helicopter Trust
- UK EMS charities invited to bid for share of £10m funding
- Israel orders seven Leonardo AW119Kx trainers to replace Bell 206s
- Boeing Awarded $13M Contract for Qatar Armed Forces AH-64E Support
- Leonardo opens a new facility in Pisa
- 17-Feb-19 LN-ORH Robinson R44 Røldal, Norway (2F)
- 17-Feb-19 ZK- Airbus AS350 Nelson, New Zealand
- DART gets TCCA approval for its improved H130 Emergency Flotation System