MSH is proud to present the second prototype (P2) of its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, to be held from 27th February to 1 st March.
P2 has demonstrated excellent flying characteristics and performance that underpin the SH09 multi-role capability. P2’s successor aircraft, Prototype 3 (P3), is currently undergoing preparations before continuation of the flight test program. This helicopter and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after US (FAA) validation, allowing first deliveries in 2019.
In addition to the P2, MSH will display a full-scale mock-up of the SH09 equipped with a state-of-the-art air medical interior developed in cooperation with Metro Aviation based in Shreveport, Louisiana. This medical interior will highlight the flexibility, space and capacity of the SH09 which are typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters, thus providing a very cost effective solution.
Join us on the 27th of February, at 12:30 p.m. on Booth N4615 as we will announce new contracts for the SH09 that further demonstrate the growing interest that the product is generating in the market. These highlight confidence in MSH to deliver a highly capable and worldwidesupported product.
The MSH team, including CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will be present to outline the advantages of the SH09 and to inform existing and potential customers as well as the market about the ongoing progress of the flight-test program, the development of the company and its vision for the industry
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales
- COVID-19 – EASA processing new aircraft configurations for medical transport at high priority
- HSM-70 Change-of-Command
- FAA Grants NATA Requested Crewmember Relief
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport