MSH is proud to present the second prototype (P2) of its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, to be held from 27th February to 1 st March.
P2 has demonstrated excellent flying characteristics and performance that underpin the SH09 multi-role capability. P2’s successor aircraft, Prototype 3 (P3), is currently undergoing preparations before continuation of the flight test program. This helicopter and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after US (FAA) validation, allowing first deliveries in 2019.
In addition to the P2, MSH will display a full-scale mock-up of the SH09 equipped with a state-of-the-art air medical interior developed in cooperation with Metro Aviation based in Shreveport, Louisiana. This medical interior will highlight the flexibility, space and capacity of the SH09 which are typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters, thus providing a very cost effective solution.
Join us on the 27th of February, at 12:30 p.m. on Booth N4615 as we will announce new contracts for the SH09 that further demonstrate the growing interest that the product is generating in the market. These highlight confidence in MSH to deliver a highly capable and worldwidesupported product.
The MSH team, including CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will be present to outline the advantages of the SH09 and to inform existing and potential customers as well as the market about the ongoing progress of the flight-test program, the development of the company and its vision for the industry
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter