MSH is proud to present the second prototype (P2) of its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, to be held from 27th February to 1 st March.
P2 has demonstrated excellent flying characteristics and performance that underpin the SH09 multi-role capability. P2’s successor aircraft, Prototype 3 (P3), is currently undergoing preparations before continuation of the flight test program. This helicopter and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after US (FAA) validation, allowing first deliveries in 2019.
In addition to the P2, MSH will display a full-scale mock-up of the SH09 equipped with a state-of-the-art air medical interior developed in cooperation with Metro Aviation based in Shreveport, Louisiana. This medical interior will highlight the flexibility, space and capacity of the SH09 which are typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters, thus providing a very cost effective solution.
Join us on the 27th of February, at 12:30 p.m. on Booth N4615 as we will announce new contracts for the SH09 that further demonstrate the growing interest that the product is generating in the market. These highlight confidence in MSH to deliver a highly capable and worldwidesupported product.
The MSH team, including CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will be present to outline the advantages of the SH09 and to inform existing and potential customers as well as the market about the ongoing progress of the flight-test program, the development of the company and its vision for the industry
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work
- Edmonton Police take delivery of new Airbus H125
- South Korea certifies the VK-2500PS-03 engine for the Mi-171A2
- Wales Air Ambulance starts 24×7 ops
- DynCorp extends CalFire support contract
- Germany procures 31 NH90s for Navy role
- NASA Begins Flight Testing Campaign for Future Airspace Mobility
- EASA Approves HTC Blades for Bell Huey
- Philippine Navy completes vertrep exercise with AW109
- Milestone delivers first S92 to Caverton Helicopters
- FAA approves five-blade Airbus H145
- EASA issues 3rd edition of Helicopter Flight Instructor Guide
- HAI determined that Heli-Expo 2021 will be live, not virtual
- MD Helicopters completes another MD500E conversion to MD530F