MSH is proud to present the second prototype (P2) of its SH09 single-turbine helicopter on the occasion of the 2018 Helicopter Association International Heli-Expo in Las Vegas, Nevada, to be held from 27th February to 1 st March.
P2 has demonstrated excellent flying characteristics and performance that underpin the SH09 multi-role capability. P2’s successor aircraft, Prototype 3 (P3), is currently undergoing preparations before continuation of the flight test program. This helicopter and pre-series aircraft PS04 will jointly serve to obtain European (EASA) certification and soon after US (FAA) validation, allowing first deliveries in 2019.
In addition to the P2, MSH will display a full-scale mock-up of the SH09 equipped with a state-of-the-art air medical interior developed in cooperation with Metro Aviation based in Shreveport, Louisiana. This medical interior will highlight the flexibility, space and capacity of the SH09 which are typically seen on light twin-engine helicopters, thus providing a very cost effective solution.
Join us on the 27th of February, at 12:30 p.m. on Booth N4615 as we will announce new contracts for the SH09 that further demonstrate the growing interest that the product is generating in the market. These highlight confidence in MSH to deliver a highly capable and worldwidesupported product.
The MSH team, including CEO Andreas Loewenstein, will be present to outline the advantages of the SH09 and to inform existing and potential customers as well as the market about the ongoing progress of the flight-test program, the development of the company and its vision for the industry
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software