SMi’s Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2018 conference will return to Prague, Czech Republic for its third successful year on the 23rd and 24th May 2018.
SMi are thrilled to welcome Bell Helicopters and Leonardo as GOLD Sponsors at this year’s event where they will both be exhibiting and speaking. Leonardo is a world player in Aerospace, Defence, Security and Space, developing advanced components to fully integrated systems and platforms. Bell Helicopter is an aircraft manufacturer of commercial and military helicopters, changing the way the world flies with superior safety and vertical lift.
The two-day conference, in Prague, is designed to unite military helicopter procurement and technology experts with one goal, to enhance existing and future air support operation across air, land and sea. SMi’s past Helicopter Technology events have been recognised for excellence by many leading defence forces in both Central and Eastern Europe and have hosted more senior heads of Air Force and Helicopter Commands than any other helicopter event in Europe.
With the Czech Armed Forces now close to deciding which helicopter platform will meet the requirement to deliver new utility rotary capability, never has it been more important to meet and network with key decision makers from this key central European programme.
Key briefings updating on all aspects of the acquisition from the Czech Armed forces will be from Major General Jaromir Sebesta, Air Force Commander, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel Miroslav Jencik, Director, Multinational Aviation Training Centre (MATC), Lieutenant Colonel Miloslav Synek, Senior Officer, Helicopter and Transport Air Force, Czech Armed Forces, Colonel (Ret’d) Vladimir Barca, Project Manager, Procurement and Armament Division, Ministry of Defence of the Czech Republic and many more.
There is currently a £400 early bird registration discount for bookings made by 31st January visit www.futurehelicopter.co.uk/eubusiness for more details.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted