Airbus Helicopters delivered the 1300th helicopter from the H135-family, a number underlining the multipurpose lightweight twin-engine helicopter’s worldwide success.
The global fleet of this type has accumulated a total of more than 4.5 million flight hours since the entry into service of the first helicopter in 1996. More than 300 customers in 60 countries use helicopters from the H135 family for a wide range of missions including Emergency Medical Services (EMS), law enforcement, corporate transport, offshore wind and military flight training. The majority of the lightweight twin-engine helicopters of this type are operated in Europe (641), followed by North America (316) and Asia (195).
The integration of Airbus Helicopter’s Helionix avionics suite in 2016 underlines the constant evolution of the H135 to help meet customers’ needs. The simple and intuitive avionics system incorporates a 4-axis-autopilot – already in use with the H175 and H145 – further reduces pilots’ workload and provides an unrivalled level of safety.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted