Triumph Group, Inc. (NYSE:TGI) announced today its Fabrications business has signed a long-term agreement with Bell Helicopter to extend their production of bonded panel structures for the AH-1Z attack helicopter through 2021. Triumph’s Fabrications business, under its newly realigned Aerospace Structures business unit, will provide the panels for Lots 15-16 under the follow-on contract agreement. The contract between Triumph Fabrications and Bell for the original scope of work was executed in 2012. Triumph Fabrications is an operating company of Triumph Aerospace Structures.
In addition to bonded panels, Triumph Fabrications produces fuselage structures, rotor fairings, leading edges, avionics shelves and fuel pods for Bell Helicopter.
“Our Fabrications business has a long-standing relationship with Bell Helicopter, supporting multiple commercial and military programs,” said Pete Wick, executive vice president for Triumph Aerospace Structures. “The follow-on contract for bonded panels on the AH-1Z demonstrates the productive partnership between Triumph and Bell. We are honored to provide such an extensive statement of work for the AH-1Z, and to support the men and women of the U.S. Marine Corps who utilize this aircraft to defend and protect our freedoms.”
In addition to the AH-1Z, Triumph Fabrications produces structural content on the Bell 205, 206, 412, and 525, and fabricated structural content and spares for other military programs.
Triumph Group, Inc., headquartered in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, designs, engineers, manufactures, repairs and overhauls a broad portfolio of aircraft structures, components, accessories, and systems. The Company serves a broad spectrum of the global aviation industry, including original equipment manufacturers of commercial, regional, business and military aircraft and aircraft components, as well as commercial and regional airlines and air cargo carriers.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet