Global aviation services leader AAR (NYSE: AIR) announces that Brian Sartain has joined AAR in the new position of Senior Vice President, Repair and Engineering Services, reporting to President and Chief Operating Officer John M. Holmes. In this senior leadership role, Sartain will oversee AAR’s MRO Services, Component Repair, Engineering Services, Landing Gear Services and Composites market solutions.
“Brian is an accomplished leader in the aviation industry. We are looking forward to the expertise and leadership he will bring to further integrating the breadth of repair and engineering services that AAR provides to customers across our global network,” said Holmes.
Sartain has more than 25 years of aerospace experience, most recently as Executive Vice President, Aerospace, with Chromalloy Gas Turbine, a global technology company providing integrated solutions for OEMs, commercial airlines, militaries and energy companies. Prior to Chromalloy, Sartain was Vice President, Business Development – Sensors & Integrated Systems at United Technologies Aerospace Systems (UTAS), and Vice President and General Manager of several businesses with the Goodrich Aerospace Corporation.
“AAR is uniquely positioned to provide nose-to-tail aviation services and has a proven history of anticipating and meeting customers’ needs. I am excited to help AAR bring these capabilities together to provide additional value to customers, meet the needs of new-generation aircraft, and contribute to the Company’s continued success in both the commercial and government sectors,” said Sartain.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted