Advanced Torque Products (ATP) of Newington, CT has been working hard with Airbus to improve the torquing method of the mast nut on the EC145. And they’re excited to announce this custom tooling kit is now available to anyone working on the EC145 mast nut.
This tooling was developed working directly with maintenance professionals in the Airbus training facility to assure it met all the needs of the tool operators. The purpose in developing this alternate tooling was to address current complexities. Some of the issues maintenance professionals were facing was working with heavy tooling upside-down and having limited visibility through the reaction stand, which have proven to be a significant challenge working on the EC145. Without an appropriate mechanism in place to lock the tool in position from underneath, stability and alignment has been lost and accuracy put at risk.
The new ATP760 tooling has addressed all the issues with the current method. The ATP760 drastically reduces application time, increases accuracy to within +/-1%, takes away operator fatigue from holding the tool in place and increases overall operator safety.
- Kopter Group and Korea Aerospace Industries enter into cooperation
- Airbus H125 helicopters enter Austrian Ministry of Interior service
- ForeFlight Announces Launch of Dispatch
- DRF to upgrade Airbus H145 fleet to five-blade rotorhead
- DART Aerospace acquires key product lines and brand trademark
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2020
- Flight testing begins for the first H225Ms for Kuwait
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™