Advanced Torque Products (ATP) of Newington, CT has been working hard with Airbus to improve the torquing method of the mast nut on the EC145. And they’re excited to announce this custom tooling kit is now available to anyone working on the EC145 mast nut.
This tooling was developed working directly with maintenance professionals in the Airbus training facility to assure it met all the needs of the tool operators. The purpose in developing this alternate tooling was to address current complexities. Some of the issues maintenance professionals were facing was working with heavy tooling upside-down and having limited visibility through the reaction stand, which have proven to be a significant challenge working on the EC145. Without an appropriate mechanism in place to lock the tool in position from underneath, stability and alignment has been lost and accuracy put at risk.
The new ATP760 tooling has addressed all the issues with the current method. The ATP760 drastically reduces application time, increases accuracy to within +/-1%, takes away operator fatigue from holding the tool in place and increases overall operator safety.
- 15-Dec-18 Leonardo AW109S Serra de Pias, Portugal (4F)
- Canada holds Sea King retirement event
- Plan to Implement HTAWS Safety Enhancements
- TSB Canada supports new fatigue regulations
- Polish Air Force Adds Robinson R44s To Fleet
- ADAC testing manned multicopters in EMS role
- Aspen Avionics’ Evolution E5 Receives STC
- DART gets TCCA, FAA and EASA approvals
- Ornge AW139s to receive new stretcher system
- MoCTCA directs CAAN to ban helicopter operations at ABC area
- Bell Boeing Joint Project Awarded $18M Contract for V-22 Analysis
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden