Everett Aviation today announces the re-introduction of the AW139 helicopter to its fleet.
“Everett has operated the AW139 before for international oil companies in both the crew change and full search & rescue roles,” said Simon Everett, CEO. “Ensuring that we have this popular oil & gas type available is of paramount importance to us and so we have taken the proactive step of mobilising this AW139 to ensure that we remain the first choice for IOGP compliant operations in the region.” Everett continued.
Everett’s AW139 has entered immediate service, operating for Statoil from Everett’s private oil & gas terminal at Dar es Salaam international airport.
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters