Manang Air Officials told Aviation Nepal that the 2 phases of registration process of the aircraft have already been accomplished. The new helicopter has also received a Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMV’ source added. The aircraft is expected to leave from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 22nd of February and will be able to land in Nepal by 25th of February. The Aircraft will join its base via transiting in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Nepal.
The Helicopter will be under the command of two Manang Air Crew during the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Maintenance Engineer. The approximate cost for the chopper is around Twenty-Nine Crore Nepali rupees.
The two crew members and the Engineer will be dispatched on 7th of Feburary for the ferry flight from its base.
The H125 (previously named the AS350 B3e) outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, safety, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high and hot and extreme environments. It is a member of Airbus’ Ecureuil family, which has accumulated more than 30 million flight hours worldwide.
Manang Air Private Limited was founded in 1997 and has been operating helicopters in commercial air transportation within the Nepalese territory. Manang Air is operating under the Regulation of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal as a Commercial Helicopter Operator. The Company also provides a personalized services to its clients in all the avenues of its flying, be it: adventure flights, search and rescue, medical evacuation, aerial work, helicopter excursions, expedition work and other customized flights as per the requirement of the clients.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement