Manang Air Officials told Aviation Nepal that the 2 phases of registration process of the aircraft have already been accomplished. The new helicopter has also received a Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMV’ source added. The aircraft is expected to leave from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 22nd of February and will be able to land in Nepal by 25th of February. The Aircraft will join its base via transiting in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Nepal.
The Helicopter will be under the command of two Manang Air Crew during the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Maintenance Engineer. The approximate cost for the chopper is around Twenty-Nine Crore Nepali rupees.
The two crew members and the Engineer will be dispatched on 7th of Feburary for the ferry flight from its base.
The H125 (previously named the AS350 B3e) outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, safety, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high and hot and extreme environments. It is a member of Airbus’ Ecureuil family, which has accumulated more than 30 million flight hours worldwide.
Manang Air Private Limited was founded in 1997 and has been operating helicopters in commercial air transportation within the Nepalese territory. Manang Air is operating under the Regulation of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal as a Commercial Helicopter Operator. The Company also provides a personalized services to its clients in all the avenues of its flying, be it: adventure flights, search and rescue, medical evacuation, aerial work, helicopter excursions, expedition work and other customized flights as per the requirement of the clients.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team
- LCI Helicopters closes new $75M financing from CaixaBank
- Mi-38 successfully passed testing in extreme conditions
- The high altitude flight campaign of the new H145 starts in Chile
- Korean CAA approves AW109 simulator
- Airbus Helicopters, Inc. and head of North America region appointments
- Sikorsky Awarded $22M Contract for CH-53K Support