Manang Air Officials told Aviation Nepal that the 2 phases of registration process of the aircraft have already been accomplished. The new helicopter has also received a Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMV’ source added. The aircraft is expected to leave from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 22nd of February and will be able to land in Nepal by 25th of February. The Aircraft will join its base via transiting in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Nepal.
The Helicopter will be under the command of two Manang Air Crew during the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Maintenance Engineer. The approximate cost for the chopper is around Twenty-Nine Crore Nepali rupees.
The two crew members and the Engineer will be dispatched on 7th of Feburary for the ferry flight from its base.
The H125 (previously named the AS350 B3e) outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, safety, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high and hot and extreme environments. It is a member of Airbus’ Ecureuil family, which has accumulated more than 30 million flight hours worldwide.
Manang Air Private Limited was founded in 1997 and has been operating helicopters in commercial air transportation within the Nepalese territory. Manang Air is operating under the Regulation of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal as a Commercial Helicopter Operator. The Company also provides a personalized services to its clients in all the avenues of its flying, be it: adventure flights, search and rescue, medical evacuation, aerial work, helicopter excursions, expedition work and other customized flights as per the requirement of the clients.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet