Manang Air Officials told Aviation Nepal that the 2 phases of registration process of the aircraft have already been accomplished. The new helicopter has also received a Nepalese Registration of ‘9N-AMV’ source added. The aircraft is expected to leave from Airbus Helicopter Southeast Asia, Singapore on 22nd of February and will be able to land in Nepal by 25th of February. The Aircraft will join its base via transiting in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar and Dhaka in Bangladesh following Nepal.
The Helicopter will be under the command of two Manang Air Crew during the ferry flight from Singapore outbound for Kathmandu along with the Maintenance Engineer. The approximate cost for the chopper is around Twenty-Nine Crore Nepali rupees.
The two crew members and the Engineer will be dispatched on 7th of Feburary for the ferry flight from its base.
The H125 (previously named the AS350 B3e) outclasses all other single-engine helicopters for performance, versatility, safety, low maintenance, and low acquisition costs, while excelling in high and hot and extreme environments. It is a member of Airbus’ Ecureuil family, which has accumulated more than 30 million flight hours worldwide.
Manang Air Private Limited was founded in 1997 and has been operating helicopters in commercial air transportation within the Nepalese territory. Manang Air is operating under the Regulation of Civil Aviation Authority of Nepal as a Commercial Helicopter Operator. The Company also provides a personalized services to its clients in all the avenues of its flying, be it: adventure flights, search and rescue, medical evacuation, aerial work, helicopter excursions, expedition work and other customized flights as per the requirement of the clients.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Falcon Aviation starts AW169 helicopter transport operations in Kuwait
- Vertical Flight Society to Highlight eVTOL Revolution at Heli-Expo 2019
- Upgrades to Inverness hospital life-Saving Helipad
- Portugal’s Air Force takes delivery of first two AW119Kx
- USCG starts MH-65E Initial Operational Test And Evaluation
- Honeywell to launch eVTOL hybrid-electric propulsion system at Heli-Expo 2019
- Advanced Turbine Engine Company Files Protest For ITEP
- Nominations Open for the International Aerial Firefighting Awards 2019
- Heligo receives its first H145
- DRF releases 2018 operating statistics
- IBAC Welcomes New IS-BAO Operations Manager
- HAL takes leading role in organising Aero India 2019
- Russian Helicopters identified potential partners in localization of Ka-226T in India
- DRF Luftrettung – “Use of unmanned aerial vehicles in emergency medicine”
- Genesys HeliSAS stability augmentation system now certified for IFR
- Ace Aeronautics sells three UH-60s to Austrian military
- DRF Luftrettung and Lufthansa Aviation Training cooperate
- Russian Helicopters to take part in Aero India 2019
- Canada donates surplus Coast Guard Bo105 to BCIT
- Major PHI shareholder issues Open Letter to Management