Ramco Systems, the global aviation software provider on Cloud and Mobile, today announced that it has secured an order from the world’s largest and longest running aerial tour company, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters, to install Ramco Aviation Suite V5.8, for maintenance and engineering operations of its fleet.
Papillon Group’s fleet of 80 rotor and fixed-wing aircraft fly an estimated 600,000 passengers each year along daily sightseeing tours of the Grand Canyon and other U.S. landmarks. Founded in 1965, it has since become the largest aerial tour operator in the world.
Ramco will service two Papillon entities – Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters and Grand Canyon Scenic Airlines – with its state-of-the-art Aviation Suite 5.8, integrating both facilities’ disparate manual systems on a single digital platform to improve company-wide productivity and process efficiency.
Both entities of Papillon Group will migrate from multiple disparate systems to unify its Engineering & Programs, Maintenance, Compliance & Quality, Flight Operations, and Crew Scheduling on a single platform from Ramco. In addition, Papillon will benefit from Electronic Flight Bag, Mobility, Role-based HUBs and advanced visualization dashboard for real-time analysis.
Geoff Edlund, President, Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters said, “Embracing digitization with Ramco will bring a new edge to our business. We are confident that Ramco’s comprehensive, one stop solution will streamline and automate all our Group-wide manual operations and ensure real-time data availability, equipping us to deal with fresh challenges and make better business decisions.”
Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “Ramco’s leadership in the rotor wing segment with 7 of the top 10 civilian heli-operators in U.S. leveraging our Aviation suite to maintain their fleet, ensured we win the trust of Papillon, too. Ramco has a strong track record of successful implementation of maintenance and engineering software for fixed, heli and MROs. We are pleased to have been chosen by an established business such as Papillon Group, and believe our next-generation technology will propel them to new heights.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet