S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is proud to announce and welcome James (Jimmy) Schwader as it’s Military Operations Account Executive. Jimmy will be responsible for all United States Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations, Air force, and Department of Homeland Security accounts in assisting them with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom ergonomic safety-first OSHA/ANSI-compliant aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment and all various types of steel structures.
Jimmy proudly served on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard for thirty (30) years. As an Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, he was the Engineering Maintenance Officer for the USCG fleet of MH-60s at the largest Coast Guard Air Station in Clearwater, FL, he brings vast experience in all aspects of maintenance logistics and supply. Jimmy possesses the working knowledge and understanding for the maintenance needs to both civilian and military alike. Not only does he have rigorous rotary wing military aviation training, he also possesses a civilian FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Jimmy provides customers with the highest quality of product, insight, and technical advice along with follow up support. From conceptual design to delivery; fit, form, and function, along with customer satisfaction is what Jimmy provides to his clients.
“I’m excited and looking forward to working for a company that provides top notch equipment and great customer service. From conceptual design to final product, S.A.F.E. delivers exactly what the client envisioned.“ said Jimmy.
Johnny Buscema, President/CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, states, “Having worked alongside Jimmy to outfit his fleet of MH-60s, when he was CWO at USCG Air Station Clearwater FL, has afforded me the opportunity to experience his passion for safety and efficiency when a mechanic is working on an aircraft. With his leadership skill set, knowledge of working on aircraft and keen attention to detail, we are confident he will exponentially increase our customers safety and efficient through helping S.A.F.E. Structure develop the most ergonomic products in the industry. I am humbled by his indomitable spirit and honored to have him on our team. God is the head of S.A.F.E. Structure and Jimmy sure is a blessing to us.”
- StandardAero makes component repair acquisition in Europe
- EHA launches European Rotors event to rival Vertical Flight Expo
- Far East air force looking to lease eight utility helicopters
- Hawaii Air Tour Task Force to Address Safety and Noise
- Genesys Adds Integration with PS Engineering
- Helinet announces new president and COO
- 2019 mission statistics of the DRF Group
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- US Navy selects Leonardo AW119 for trainer – first order for 32 placed
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order