S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is proud to announce and welcome James (Jimmy) Schwader as it’s Military Operations Account Executive. Jimmy will be responsible for all United States Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations, Air force, and Department of Homeland Security accounts in assisting them with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom ergonomic safety-first OSHA/ANSI-compliant aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment and all various types of steel structures.
Jimmy proudly served on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard for thirty (30) years. As an Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, he was the Engineering Maintenance Officer for the USCG fleet of MH-60s at the largest Coast Guard Air Station in Clearwater, FL, he brings vast experience in all aspects of maintenance logistics and supply. Jimmy possesses the working knowledge and understanding for the maintenance needs to both civilian and military alike. Not only does he have rigorous rotary wing military aviation training, he also possesses a civilian FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Jimmy provides customers with the highest quality of product, insight, and technical advice along with follow up support. From conceptual design to delivery; fit, form, and function, along with customer satisfaction is what Jimmy provides to his clients.
“I’m excited and looking forward to working for a company that provides top notch equipment and great customer service. From conceptual design to final product, S.A.F.E. delivers exactly what the client envisioned.“ said Jimmy.
Johnny Buscema, President/CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, states, “Having worked alongside Jimmy to outfit his fleet of MH-60s, when he was CWO at USCG Air Station Clearwater FL, has afforded me the opportunity to experience his passion for safety and efficiency when a mechanic is working on an aircraft. With his leadership skill set, knowledge of working on aircraft and keen attention to detail, we are confident he will exponentially increase our customers safety and efficient through helping S.A.F.E. Structure develop the most ergonomic products in the industry. I am humbled by his indomitable spirit and honored to have him on our team. God is the head of S.A.F.E. Structure and Jimmy sure is a blessing to us.”
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet