S.A.F.E. Structure Designs is proud to announce and welcome James (Jimmy) Schwader as it’s Military Operations Account Executive. Jimmy will be responsible for all United States Navy, Army, Marine Corps, Special Operations, Air force, and Department of Homeland Security accounts in assisting them with the design, engineering, and manufacturing of custom ergonomic safety-first OSHA/ANSI-compliant aircraft and marine maintenance stands, fall protection platforms, hangar equipment and all various types of steel structures.
Jimmy proudly served on Active Duty in the United States Coast Guard for thirty (30) years. As an Aviation Chief Warrant Officer, he was the Engineering Maintenance Officer for the USCG fleet of MH-60s at the largest Coast Guard Air Station in Clearwater, FL, he brings vast experience in all aspects of maintenance logistics and supply. Jimmy possesses the working knowledge and understanding for the maintenance needs to both civilian and military alike. Not only does he have rigorous rotary wing military aviation training, he also possesses a civilian FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Jimmy provides customers with the highest quality of product, insight, and technical advice along with follow up support. From conceptual design to delivery; fit, form, and function, along with customer satisfaction is what Jimmy provides to his clients.
“I’m excited and looking forward to working for a company that provides top notch equipment and great customer service. From conceptual design to final product, S.A.F.E. delivers exactly what the client envisioned.“ said Jimmy.
Johnny Buscema, President/CEO of S.A.F.E. Structure Designs, states, “Having worked alongside Jimmy to outfit his fleet of MH-60s, when he was CWO at USCG Air Station Clearwater FL, has afforded me the opportunity to experience his passion for safety and efficiency when a mechanic is working on an aircraft. With his leadership skill set, knowledge of working on aircraft and keen attention to detail, we are confident he will exponentially increase our customers safety and efficient through helping S.A.F.E. Structure develop the most ergonomic products in the industry. I am humbled by his indomitable spirit and honored to have him on our team. God is the head of S.A.F.E. Structure and Jimmy sure is a blessing to us.”
- UK AAIB Bulletin – August 2020
- Leonardo are test flying AW169 with skids
- FAA to Host Virtual International Rotorcraft Safety Conference
- 13-Aug-20 SP-SVW Robinson R44 Sady, Poland
- 13-Aug-20 OK-??? Robinson R44 Zamberk, Czech Republic
- QinetiQ contract with Castle Air to operate new Airbus H145
- Bell opens facility in Wichita, Kansas
- First flight for Russia’s Ka-52M
- DRF Luftrettung retains Christoph 80 contract from April 2021
- Coptersafety appoints new AW139 Type Lead Instructor
- Robinson Delivers R66 Serial Number 1000
- Ryan Aerospace wins International Military Training and Simulation award
- Bell Unveils New Manufacturing Technology Center
- Helicentre Aviation Extends 2020 Scholarships Deadline
- AIRO Group buys Aspen Avionics
- New Weather Layers in Profile in ForeFlight’s Latest Release
- Final five Mi-8MTV-5-1 delivered to Russian military ahead of schedule
- Helicopter Online Ground School launches two new courses
- HAI launches annual Salute to Excellence Awards
- Belgium cuts military helicopter flying in half