Russian Helicopters and the Thai company Datagate Co. Ltd. signed a memorandum of intent on cooperation in organization of the maintenance service center for Russian-made helicopters in the framework of international Singapore Airshow.
The document was signed by Deputy General Director on Aftersales of Russian Helicopters, Igor Chechikov and Director of Datagate Ms. Issary Benjarattanaporn.
Among the areas of cooperation identified in the memorandum is assistance in organization of the center for servicing Russian-made helicopters in the Kingdom of Thailand. It is anticipated that the center will be able to provide all kinds of maintenance and repair, troubleshooting and replacement of components.
Also, the parties identified an opportunity to supply spare parts and provide the repair of components of the civil helicopters under separate contracts. For instance, a contract for repair of components for Russian Mi helicopters was signed at the exhibition.
“This memorandum outlined the basic agenda and those items on which we intend to cooperate with our Thai partners. We agreed to explore all available prospects and opportunities and to develop a joint plan in the future,” said General Director of Russian Helicopters, Andrey Boginsky.
The memorandum is effective from the date of its signing by the parties and will be valid for one year. Also, the document provides a possibility of renewal of the memorandum upon mutual agreement of the parties.
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements
- COVID-19 – Australian Rotortech event postponed to October
- USHST Infrastructure Working Group Completes 6th Annual Helicopter Infrastructure Summit
- FAA certifies Onboard Systems dual hook for Bell 206L and 407
- Utah Rotor Pathway Program Receives $1.1 Million Grant
- COVID-19 – Air BP to supply free fuel to a number of air ambulance services in England and Wales