Bell Helicopter, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, announced today the delivery of two Bell 505 Jet Ranger X helicopters to Asian Aviation Resources Pte. Ltd. in Cambodia.
One of the helicopters, which will be operated by Helicopters Cambodia, will be used to facilitate the United States Department of Defense’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) in their efforts to find missing US military personnel in Southeast Asia. The other helicopter will be used for tourism related charters.
“We are proud to play a role in the US DPAA’s noble mission to reunite missing United States military personnel with their families and to give an account to the nation. Once again, our thoughts and gratitude go out to all the families who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the freedom we as Americans enjoy today,” said Sameer A. Rehman, managing director of Bell Helicopter Asia Pacific. “We look forward to working with the DPAA and Helicopters Cambodia to ensure the success of both the DPAA and Helicopters Cambodia’s missions throughout Southeast Asia and beyond.”
The reliability, speed, performance, and maneuverability of the Bell 505 is integrated with a flat floor, open cabin that is configurable for a wide variety of missions and payloads. The spacious cabin can be configured to carry up to four passengers or configured for internal cargo missions by removing quick disconnect rear cabin seats and/or copilot seat. The Bell 505’s flat floor cabin design and large rectangular baggage compartment lets the Bell 505 adapt to the ever-changing mission needs. These features combined with a proven and reliable drivetrain and rotor system make the Bell 505 a true multi-mission aircraft in the short light single-engine market.
- Airbus consolidates its global digital strategy
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade