PhilJets through its mother company Starline Global Industries, has confirmed 1 more brand new helicopter order during the Singapore Airshow. PhilJets, which became Airbus Helicopters largest operator in the Philippines in 2017, has successfully taken delivery this January, of its first H145 and its 7th H130 helicopters.
Following these additions, PhilJets that marked its entry into the twin-engine helicopters market is looking at expanding in this segment.
The Manila based fast growing business aviation operator that celebrates its 5th Year Anniversary this month, takes advantage of the Singapore Airshow to confirm its additional order of another Brand New H130, the 8th H130 of PhilJets’ fleet that will increase its capabilities to further develop the chartering, heli-tours and VIP transport services.
PhilJets will then count a fleet of 11 helicopters and 3 business jets under its operations of more than USD 90 Million in value, with the aim to add 3 more aircrafts within the year.
Thierry Tea, Chairman&CEO of PhilJets, is quoted saying, “Our objective is to reach a fleet of 22 aircrafts. We plan to reach our target in the next 2 to 3 years. Eventually we are aiming for 20 helicopters and 10 business jets.”
Attentive to the demand of its customers, PhilJets is eyeing more capabilities in the light engine segments for its next additions to the fleet, focusing more on acquiring twin-engine aircrafts in the next 3 years.
Mr. Geoffroy Cahen Head of Marketing Sales from Left and Mr. Thierry Tea 3rd from left with some of the Airbus team at the Singapore Airshow
Thierry Tea adds: “Business Aviation has been growing in the Philippines and PhilJets has been a strong advocate both locally and regionally. This year, once again, we come to Singapore looking to conclude some acquisitions and partnerships during the Airshow, as it is a great platform for Asian operators, OEMs, and industry players to exchange during these intense trade days.
Furthermore, the new helicopter responds to PhilJets’ segment that flies to top destinations such as Palawan, Baguio and Isabela. It can accommodate up to six (6) passengers with its comfortable seating configuration. The newest H130 is expected to be available for charter services soon.
Concisely, the expansion of PhilJets is constant in 2018 with more aircraft acquisition as it reaches half a decade of operations. In celebration of its 5th anniversary, new products and services will be launched in the market which are to be anticipated for the whole year, commencing it with an order for another H130.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator