Airbus Helicopters and Thai Aviation Industries (TAI) have signed an agreement to support all Airbus’ military and law enforcement helicopters in Thailand, over two years.
Under this agreement, TAI will become the main Airbus Helicopters’ service provider in Thailand for the Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police. Airbus Helicopters’ signature HCare suite of aftersales services, spare parts, tools and training will now be easily availed to the locally-based military and law enforcement operators through TAI.
The Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police currently operate a strong fleet of about 40 helicopters, which includes the light single engine H125M, twin engine H145, H145M, UH72, medium twin engine AS365, H155, H175 and heavy tactical H225M. These helicopters are deployed for various missions within the Royal Thai Air Force, Army, Navy, Police and the Survey Department.
Air Chief Marshal Nitat Sirimas from Thai Aviation Industries said, “This new partnership will reinforce our position as a world class aviation service provider here at home, while globalising our operations to provide quality service of international standards. We are looking forward to opening a new chapter with Airbus Helicopters, bringing Thailand’s technical competency in helicopter maintenance to greater heights.”
“We are very happy to collaborate with TAI to bolster our support for the military and law enforcement operators in Thailand. TAI is a dependable partner and is the most suitable focal point between Airbus, the Royal Thai Armed Forces and Royal Thai Police,” said Philippe Monteux, Head of Southeast Asia and Pacific of Airbus Helicopters. “Through this new milestone agreement, Airbus’ impressive range of helicopter services will now be available in-country, as we stay committed to developing a strong ecosystem for our customers.”
Spanning material management, helicopter maintenance and upgrades, technical support, training and flight operations, as well as connected services, Airbus Helicopters’ highly flexible HCare range of customer support solutions helps enhance operators’ helicopters availability and optimise their maintenance scheduling.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee