During an inauguration event held at its recently completed corporate/engineering facility, the company’s CEO, Andreas Loewenstein, introduced Kopter to customers, suppliers, partners and staff.
Kopter marks a new chapter in the company’s history. The launch is an opportunity for the company’s leadership to share its ambitious business strategy, as well as news about its upcoming flight test programme and the start of production of the SH09 helicopter.
The introduction of the Kopter name, logo and brand design is a decisive step that places the business as a potential leader in the marketplace. By simplifying the brand, Kopter will be better placed to tell the world its story. The distinctive branding will be accompanied by a bold new strapline that outlines the business’s everyday aim – and its ongoing vision – for missions accomplished.
Loewenstein said of the rebrand: “We’re a company with an upward trajectory. Over the past few years, we have grown quickly. To support that growth, and place us as a leader in our field, we need to be clear about who we are. That means investing in our brand and telling our story.”
“Our new name provides us with immediate recognition. It allows us to own a word that is synonymous with helicopter travel. As we are an unmistakably Swiss company, the use of a ‘k’ – instead of a ‘c’ – gives the Kopter a strong, Swiss–Germanic feel. It has a feeling of solidity and dependability – two things that are essential in our industry.”
“Kopter is a modern name. In branding as in engineering, confidence is delivered through simplicity of thought. Kopter is a marker in the ground to let people know we have arrived – and we’re here to stay.”
Kopter also makes a promise to its customers: whatever the missions, whatever the times, wherever the places, Kopter will get you where you’re going – safely, quickly and consistently.
For more information, please read our guide ‘Say hello to our new brand’ at: koptergroup.com
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted
- RUAG to upgrade eight Swiss Cougars
- JetNet to exhibit at NBAA Schedulers & Dispatchers Conference
- Lobo Leasing appoints Chief Technical Officer
- Indonesian Air Force places order for eight additional H225Ms
- 14-Jan-19 PP-ECF Airbus AS350BA Rio de Janeiro, Brazil (1F)
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Flight Instructor of the Year
- HAI Announces 2019 Excellence in Helicopter Maintenance Award
- HAI Announces 2019 Salute to Excellence Pilot of the Year
- 11-Jan-19 N346AE Airbus AS350B2 Ponca City, US-Oklahoma
- Busiest year ever for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance