The Helicopter Association International (HAI) has selected Convention Data Services (CDS) as their new trusted registration partner for their annual event, HAI HELI-EXPO (heliexpo.rotor.org). The three-year contract calls for CDS to provide full registration services, lead retrieval and onsite support.
HAI HELI-EXPO is the world’s largest helicopter tradeshow and exposition, with one million square feet of exhibit space featuring 60 helicopters, over 730 exhibitors and 20,000 attendees from more than 90 countries. In addition, the exposition offers educational seminars, sessions on safety, and technical briefings. The next event will be held in Las Vegas from February 26 – March 1, 2018.
“Our event has grown and we knew it was time to look for a registration partner for our onsite registration needs. After an extensive RFP process, we selected CDS because of their technology solutions and onsite expertise that will provide a significant benefit to our attendees and exhibitors. Additionally, their reputation and dedication to providing a high level of customer service was a deciding factor. We look forward to a long-term partnership with the CDS team,” says Charlotte Zilke, Director of Conventions at HAI.
“CDS’ experienced team is looking forward to this new partnership with Helicopter Association International. Our registration technology will offer added value and an enhanced experience for their event. With solutions like CDS’ Line Busters and registration tablets, HAI HELI-EXPO attendees and exhibitors will have the advantage of a mobile solution for one-step check-in and quicker access to the exhibit hall,” says David Lawton, Executive Vice President of Sales, Convention Data Services.
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order
- CPI Aero CEO appointed to AIA board
- Helicopter Society of Nepal inaugurated
- Three new helicopter companies nearing to receive AOC
- Helicopter operations to be separated from Uzbekistan Airways
- Bristow donates classrooms to Nigeria Immigration Training School
- CSIO Develops new Helicopter Visual Landing Systems
- Auckland Rescue Helicopter Trust appoints new Chief Executive
- Cayman Islands Police orders Airbus H145
- L-3 Communications awarded $22M Contract for TH-57 Contractor Logistics Services
- Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing buys Waypoint for $650 Million
- Russian Helicopters to certify a service center in Egypt in 2019