The three years contract includes aircraft maintenance and follow-on support, Maintenance Inspections, refresher and initial training courses for the operational crew – pilots, technicians and special mission operators, provision of spare parts, ground support equipment and special tools to enable the operational availability of the fleet.
This follow-on contract also includes a variety of system upgrades that shall be performed by BIRD Aerosystems, including upgrade to the mission system capabilities, night vision operation capabilities, and fleet modernization in-view of 2020 regulations.
BIRD Aerosystems’ ASIO solution is installed on Ground Surveillance Cessna Citation Aircraft, Special Mission Bell 407 Helicopters, Headquarters and Intervention Vehicles of the Mexican Government. The ASIO solution allows all operating teams to share a unified overview and real-time situational awareness, significantly enhancing security of borders, strategic sites and infrastructure. Integrated with BIRD’s unique Mission Management System and using the latest surveillance and monitoring sensors, the ASIO solution has become one of the most affordable, reliable and capable Special Mission Aircraft Solutions available today.
Ronen Factor, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder: “The ASIO systems were provided to the Mexican Government three years ago, together with a three year full service plan. This renewal of the contract for three additional years is a sign of proof for BIRD Aerosystems’ high-end products and on-site services. BIRD Aerosystems offers its customers turn-key solutions that are specifically tailored for the needs of each customer, and our broad range of support and maintenance services ensures that each customer will be able to get the most out of our systems, and maintain high operational capability”.
- Landing Support team completes V-22 night taining
- New CAP 1747 Report Identifies Optimum Strategy for Flight Crew HTAWS Alerts
- Indonesian Army selects 9 Bell 412EPI
- NHV expands executive team
- HAL LCH Demonstrates Unique Capability
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet