The three years contract includes aircraft maintenance and follow-on support, Maintenance Inspections, refresher and initial training courses for the operational crew – pilots, technicians and special mission operators, provision of spare parts, ground support equipment and special tools to enable the operational availability of the fleet.
This follow-on contract also includes a variety of system upgrades that shall be performed by BIRD Aerosystems, including upgrade to the mission system capabilities, night vision operation capabilities, and fleet modernization in-view of 2020 regulations.
BIRD Aerosystems’ ASIO solution is installed on Ground Surveillance Cessna Citation Aircraft, Special Mission Bell 407 Helicopters, Headquarters and Intervention Vehicles of the Mexican Government. The ASIO solution allows all operating teams to share a unified overview and real-time situational awareness, significantly enhancing security of borders, strategic sites and infrastructure. Integrated with BIRD’s unique Mission Management System and using the latest surveillance and monitoring sensors, the ASIO solution has become one of the most affordable, reliable and capable Special Mission Aircraft Solutions available today.
Ronen Factor, Co-Chief Executive Officer and Founder: “The ASIO systems were provided to the Mexican Government three years ago, together with a three year full service plan. This renewal of the contract for three additional years is a sign of proof for BIRD Aerosystems’ high-end products and on-site services. BIRD Aerosystems offers its customers turn-key solutions that are specifically tailored for the needs of each customer, and our broad range of support and maintenance services ensures that each customer will be able to get the most out of our systems, and maintain high operational capability”.
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation