During Heli Expo, Las Vegas 2018, the #1 online booking platform extends its footprint into the US market.
Helipass, the digitally powered online helicopter booking with a span on over 235 destinations for tourism and transfers. Helipass bridges the needs of customers and helicopter operators by maximizing helicopter capacity. With an amazing achievement as of today for 20 000 bookings, the Helipass team is proud to be the first marketplace for worldwide helicopter tours and transfers.
The helicopter sightseeing yearly market represents 6 million passengers with a growth of 10% per year. Helipass disrupts the model by offering worldwide capacity and digital access to consumers as well as partners.
The Helipass software platform boosts sales, save time and maximize profit with a mix of direct sales and original distributors network. Strong partnerships have been recently announced such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Uber.
“We are always looking for new partnerships to promote helicopter in the world. We have launched Ubercopter in France and open the door of new experiences with a great success. “A huge market is ahead of us with 6 million helicopter tourists in the world each year and, soon, the rise of autonomous helicopter market (Air Urban Mobility) will boom.” says Frederic Aguettant, Helipass.
- Sikorsky Awarded $7M Contract for CH-53K Systems Modifications
- Adar Poonawalla takes delivery of India’s first ACH145
- Helijet supports Power To Be with new partnership
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Chief Operating Officer
- Unique Aerospace Physiology and Human Performance Update Course to be provided at Heli-Expo 2019
- Triumph Awarded DLA Contract Extension
- Sikorsky grants Make-A-Wish® Foundation with a S-76 ride
- 7 trainee paramedics start at HIOW Air Ambulance
- Bristow FY2019 Q3 earnings release and concall scheduled
- Donate Items to the HFI Silent Auction
- USMC receives last UH-1Y Venom
- NEMSPA/USHST Joint IFR Helicopter Pilot Survey
- NHRMC Stations AirLink Aircraft at Medical Center
- CHC wins planning approval for Aberdeen facility upgrade
- Profile – Kathryn Purwin of Helinet
- DRF Luftrettung opens 10th night flight station
- Austin Peay introduces first helicopter in its rotor-wing fleet
- East Anglian Air Ambulance flies 25,000th mission
- EASA certifies Bell 206 TT straps from Lord Corporation
- NHV awarded new contract with Ørsted