During Heli Expo, Las Vegas 2018, the #1 online booking platform extends its footprint into the US market.
Helipass, the digitally powered online helicopter booking with a span on over 235 destinations for tourism and transfers. Helipass bridges the needs of customers and helicopter operators by maximizing helicopter capacity. With an amazing achievement as of today for 20 000 bookings, the Helipass team is proud to be the first marketplace for worldwide helicopter tours and transfers.
The helicopter sightseeing yearly market represents 6 million passengers with a growth of 10% per year. Helipass disrupts the model by offering worldwide capacity and digital access to consumers as well as partners.
The Helipass software platform boosts sales, save time and maximize profit with a mix of direct sales and original distributors network. Strong partnerships have been recently announced such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Uber.
“We are always looking for new partnerships to promote helicopter in the world. We have launched Ubercopter in France and open the door of new experiences with a great success. “A huge market is ahead of us with 6 million helicopter tourists in the world each year and, soon, the rise of autonomous helicopter market (Air Urban Mobility) will boom.” says Frederic Aguettant, Helipass.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee