During Heli Expo, Las Vegas 2018, the #1 online booking platform extends its footprint into the US market.
Helipass, the digitally powered online helicopter booking with a span on over 235 destinations for tourism and transfers. Helipass bridges the needs of customers and helicopter operators by maximizing helicopter capacity. With an amazing achievement as of today for 20 000 bookings, the Helipass team is proud to be the first marketplace for worldwide helicopter tours and transfers.
The helicopter sightseeing yearly market represents 6 million passengers with a growth of 10% per year. Helipass disrupts the model by offering worldwide capacity and digital access to consumers as well as partners.
The Helipass software platform boosts sales, save time and maximize profit with a mix of direct sales and original distributors network. Strong partnerships have been recently announced such as Airbnb, Booking.com and Uber.
“We are always looking for new partnerships to promote helicopter in the world. We have launched Ubercopter in France and open the door of new experiences with a great success. “A huge market is ahead of us with 6 million helicopter tourists in the world each year and, soon, the rise of autonomous helicopter market (Air Urban Mobility) will boom.” says Frederic Aguettant, Helipass.
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app