With over 20 years’ experience selling helicopter spare parts, Helinetwork International is committed to constant improvement and now presents you with a new free service : RotorPlace.
The idea behind this helicopter spare parts e-commerce website for professionals came from the realisation that spare parts are needed more and more urgently. Getting a fast answer and having your parts dispatched quickly speeds up your repairs and reduces your downtime costs.
RotorPlace is the 1st e-commerce helicopter parts website for professionals in the aeronautical industry. Whether you are an operator, a builder or a workshop, you can now find all the parts you need in just a few clicks.
Amazon’s equivalent for helicopter companies!
Simple and ergonomic to use, the buying process is identical to the most renowned e-commerce websites, the act of purchase is simplified while having access to a complet information.
Simplicity and speed!
A complete information, all your needs are on RotorPlace
Simplified direct access to manufacturers’ products
All of our products come with a warranty directly from the manufacturers.
Get ahead and save time and money!
In just a few clicks, switch from one manufacturer or repairer to another and order directly online at any time, anywhere around the world. ‘ Helinetwotk International collaborates with the biggest manufacturers and benefits from a large stock for standard exchanges.
SAFRAN Helicopters Engine, Saint Gobain and UTC Aérospace have already joined the website and their products are immediately available. Other contracts with major European manufacturers are being negotiated. The company is also approaching to US and Canadian manufacturers.
Helinetwork International will be attending Heli-Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from the 27th of February to the 1st March 2018. It will be RotorPlace’s first public presentation. Come meet us at booth N°4935.
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter