With over 20 years’ experience selling helicopter spare parts, Helinetwork International is committed to constant improvement and now presents you with a new free service : RotorPlace.
The idea behind this helicopter spare parts e-commerce website for professionals came from the realisation that spare parts are needed more and more urgently. Getting a fast answer and having your parts dispatched quickly speeds up your repairs and reduces your downtime costs.
RotorPlace is the 1st e-commerce helicopter parts website for professionals in the aeronautical industry. Whether you are an operator, a builder or a workshop, you can now find all the parts you need in just a few clicks.
Amazon’s equivalent for helicopter companies!
Simple and ergonomic to use, the buying process is identical to the most renowned e-commerce websites, the act of purchase is simplified while having access to a complet information.
Simplicity and speed!
A complete information, all your needs are on RotorPlace
Simplified direct access to manufacturers’ products
All of our products come with a warranty directly from the manufacturers.
Get ahead and save time and money!
In just a few clicks, switch from one manufacturer or repairer to another and order directly online at any time, anywhere around the world. ‘ Helinetwotk International collaborates with the biggest manufacturers and benefits from a large stock for standard exchanges.
SAFRAN Helicopters Engine, Saint Gobain and UTC Aérospace have already joined the website and their products are immediately available. Other contracts with major European manufacturers are being negotiated. The company is also approaching to US and Canadian manufacturers.
Helinetwork International will be attending Heli-Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from the 27th of February to the 1st March 2018. It will be RotorPlace’s first public presentation. Come meet us at booth N°4935.
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires