With over 20 years’ experience selling helicopter spare parts, Helinetwork International is committed to constant improvement and now presents you with a new free service : RotorPlace.
The idea behind this helicopter spare parts e-commerce website for professionals came from the realisation that spare parts are needed more and more urgently. Getting a fast answer and having your parts dispatched quickly speeds up your repairs and reduces your downtime costs.
RotorPlace is the 1st e-commerce helicopter parts website for professionals in the aeronautical industry. Whether you are an operator, a builder or a workshop, you can now find all the parts you need in just a few clicks.
Amazon’s equivalent for helicopter companies!
Simple and ergonomic to use, the buying process is identical to the most renowned e-commerce websites, the act of purchase is simplified while having access to a complet information.
Simplicity and speed!
A complete information, all your needs are on RotorPlace
Simplified direct access to manufacturers’ products
All of our products come with a warranty directly from the manufacturers.
Get ahead and save time and money!
In just a few clicks, switch from one manufacturer or repairer to another and order directly online at any time, anywhere around the world. ‘ Helinetwotk International collaborates with the biggest manufacturers and benefits from a large stock for standard exchanges.
SAFRAN Helicopters Engine, Saint Gobain and UTC Aérospace have already joined the website and their products are immediately available. Other contracts with major European manufacturers are being negotiated. The company is also approaching to US and Canadian manufacturers.
Helinetwork International will be attending Heli-Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from the 27th of February to the 1st March 2018. It will be RotorPlace’s first public presentation. Come meet us at booth N°4935.
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years in the service of the Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts