With over 20 years’ experience selling helicopter spare parts, Helinetwork International is committed to constant improvement and now presents you with a new free service : RotorPlace.
The idea behind this helicopter spare parts e-commerce website for professionals came from the realisation that spare parts are needed more and more urgently. Getting a fast answer and having your parts dispatched quickly speeds up your repairs and reduces your downtime costs.
RotorPlace is the 1st e-commerce helicopter parts website for professionals in the aeronautical industry. Whether you are an operator, a builder or a workshop, you can now find all the parts you need in just a few clicks.
Amazon’s equivalent for helicopter companies!
Simple and ergonomic to use, the buying process is identical to the most renowned e-commerce websites, the act of purchase is simplified while having access to a complet information.
Simplicity and speed!
A complete information, all your needs are on RotorPlace
Simplified direct access to manufacturers’ products
All of our products come with a warranty directly from the manufacturers.
Get ahead and save time and money!
In just a few clicks, switch from one manufacturer or repairer to another and order directly online at any time, anywhere around the world. ‘ Helinetwotk International collaborates with the biggest manufacturers and benefits from a large stock for standard exchanges.
SAFRAN Helicopters Engine, Saint Gobain and UTC Aérospace have already joined the website and their products are immediately available. Other contracts with major European manufacturers are being negotiated. The company is also approaching to US and Canadian manufacturers.
Helinetwork International will be attending Heli-Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center from the 27th of February to the 1st March 2018. It will be RotorPlace’s first public presentation. Come meet us at booth N°4935.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award