It is only 100 left before the opening of the 11th International Helicopter Industry Exhibition HeliRussia 2018 – the expo will start on May 24 in Moscow at Crocus Expo IEC and will be held for three days. The expo annually showcases the full range of products and services of helicopter industry, introduces new trends, and most important issues are discussed at its business program.
The Russian market remains highly attractive for international business, despite incisive allegations towards Russia from certain states. At the moment, 17 countries are represented at HeliRussia 2018 participants: Belarus, Belgium, China, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Iran, Israel, Italy, Libya, Lithuania, Russia, South Africa and USA. It is expected that the number of countries will increase. Such an active international participation in HeliRussia demonstrates the importance of Russia in development of the global helicopter industry.
Key to the HeliRussia’s success is its ability to demonstrate the helicopter industry in its diversity and to engage other industries that have contact points with helicopter business. New companies would attend HeliRussia this year representing new fields of activity for the expo – petrochemical industry and titanium materials production.
Organizers of the expo have noted the increased pace of booking compared to similar periods of the past years, which is due to the growing effectiveness of participation. HeliRussia gives companies a convenient opportunity to build business relationships with customers and partners, as well as a chance to strengthen their presence in the market: HeliRussia is yearly followed by considerable interest in the media. For example, following the results of the expo in 2017, about 500 news stories were published.
The business program of the 11th HeliRussia is being shaped. Among its the new directions are the conferences on agricultural aviation and on helicopter engine-building. The regular and well-known events for the expo were also announced – these are conferences on Russia’s helicopter market, medevac and avionics. Winners of the industry contests “Beauty of rotary-wing machines” and “XXI Century Helicopters ” will be awarded at the expo.
Applications for participation in HeliRussia 2018 are accepted up to April 13.
- New contract between NHIndustries and the NATO Agency NAHEMA
- Metro unveils H125 configuration for Argentine state of Mendoza
- LUH Clears 6 KMs Altitude Flight
- Heli-One and China Southern Airlines Sign Letter of Intent
- Widow sues Sikorsky over 2017 Black Hawk accident
- Rotorua Residents Create New Trust
- Sikorsky Awarded $38M Contract for CH-53K Parts Database
- Lithuanian Air Force renews AS365N3+ HCare Infinite contract
- Helicopter tactics high on EDA agenda with symposium in Austria and course in Sweden
- Bell delivers two 429s to EDIC Horizon International Flight Academy
- DSI and Honeywell sign HUMS licensing agreement
- Malaysian Fire Dept starts AW189 operations
- Falcon Aviation Services starts AW169 contract in Kuwait
- Russian Helicopters’ Service Center opens in Peru
- Castle Air adds AW139 to London Heli Shuttle
- Simplex Announces New STC
- Armenian Helicopters LLC to bring in another passenger helicopter
- Asian Sky Group appoints Rotary Program Sales Manager
- NYPD Unveils New UAS Program
- Kaman Receives Additional K-MAX®Order